NlghtJumper

GFD Memorial Video

I have been thinking, and we have patches and closing pins and memorial ads for Shannon, but I havn't seen anything about a video. Does anyone have the equipment and enough footage to be able to put together one for her? Maybe wait a little and add some footage of people with the patches and what not, but I was just wondering if anyone has thought about it?

I am not asking this to try to add more to the plate of everyone that is already doing so much. I was just curious.

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Thats cool. Hopefully they will throw it up on SkydivingMovies.com and I will be able to get it

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

I did a forum search, but I was unable to find any links to an online version of a memorial video. Has anybody made one, and is it available online somewhere?

I feel like crying, just need some footage and a sad song.

I miss seeing GirlFallDown pop online in my ICQ list... :(

Has anyone thought about the song by Faith Hill that was featured in the movie Pearl Harbor?

I think the name of the song is There You'll Be. Here are some lyrics:

When I think back on these days, and the dreams we left behind, I'll be glad cause I was blessed to get to have you in my life

In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky,
In my heart they'll always be a place for you for all my life,
I'll keep a part of you with me
And everywhere I am there you'll be

I'm about to cry and I did not even know her. It's a beautiful song for an obviously beautiful person.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28