wildcard451

DZ.Com's Men vs Women Fitness Contest...

It has been suggested to me, that like Peter, I back support for a fitness contest for the ladies here of dz.com.

As my silent partner so put it, "Would you want to have more sexy women to stare at this summer?"

I for one sure as hell wouldn't mind.

Who's up for the same challenge that the guys are going for?

Let's even make it into a contest. Friendly competition never hurt anyone.

Oh come on ladies[:/] are you being serious!!??

Don't you want to look hot as hell this summer as well. I think this is a great idea.

Let's not be hard on the guys. After all, are we not asking them to do the same thing. Like Peter said, this will also give ourselves a chance to look good for ourselves. B|

I know I'm not in my tip top shape right now. Who cares!!!! Make it better if you don't like it. With this...at least we can have fun while we are doing it!!!
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

In all seriousness I'm speaking with a personal trainer at school about a personalized workout. But I do have a lot of weight to lose. I don't think I can lose all of it by summer, unless I go to unhealthy extremes. So while I'm not sure I'll look "hot as hell" this summer, I certainly plan to look better than I do now!
~skysprite

Oh come on ladies are you being serious!!??

Not in the least! :D Just pointing out the fact that it's never a good idea for a man to tell a woman that she doesn't look good.

I noticed that the title has been changed to get our competitive juices flowing. ;)

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

yeah...the last title needed to be changed for many reasons.
:S

So does this mean you're in Jennifer?;)

Ok - no worries - I'll even be an impartial judge.

PM your nekkie picks before and after.

Jenn, if you did get the nipple piercings, I wanna see them too - the guage/Size may throw the scale off a bit.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Let's not be hard on the guys.

We prefer it when you give us hard ons. :|

HUH? It's not like we have a choice . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ok... im in

i'm ok with how i look right now, but i know i could be in better shape... it will definitely be a great motivation to fix that... i'm more about being healthier than wanting to drop weight.. i've got curves and am proportioned well - some toning wouldn't kill

count me in
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

The guys are taking before and after pics of themselves and us ladies are to judge them in May.

The pics must have us holding a current newspaper so we can validate the date the pic was taken. We can start this the same time the guys are, which is Feb 1st and will determine the winner May 1st.

You can PM the pics to me for safe keeping. ;)
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!