sharimcm

Hotties in Pajamas!

I can bring toys to play with.

Shit!! That reminds me I'm going to miss the toy party at Skydive Temple this weekend. >:(

Damnit!! That pisses me off!!! Grrr!!!!

What toy party? :o :ph34r:

I believe it is sponsored by Hustler . . . not sure - and there will be reps from Adam and Eve and Dr,. Ruth wioll make an appearance . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Nice slippers by the way :D

Those are Kathleen's slippers!! ;)

You can't see my slippers in the picture, but they're the big, fluffly, plush kind and very comfy. B|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Ok, maybe we can allow some boys, but you all have to leave at 10pm,

Will the lingerie pillow fight take place after the boys leave?

YES!! That's why they have to leave at 10!! :o

Maybe we will chose one lucky winner (boy) to take pictures. ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

------------------------------------------------------------
YES!! That's why they have to leave at 10!!

Maybe we will chose one lucky winner (boy) to take pictures.

We can sell raffle tickets and donate the money to charity. :$

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Damn! That sounds like fun. And I'm going to miss it? :(

I'm going to miss it... [:/]

Maybe we can get another one scheduled for our slumber party. :o :)

Damn! That sounds like fun. And I'm going to miss it? :(

I'm going to miss it... [:/]

Maybe we can get another one scheduled for our slumber party. :o :)

Sounds great! We need to go lingerie shopping as well when I get there. All my stuff is pretty torn up :o :ph34r:
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Maybe we will chose one lucky winner (boy) to take pictures.

We can sell raffle tickets and donate the money to charity. :$

Good idea!! I'd like to donate to Locks of Love. I've donated my hair to them, but they'll take money as well.

Once we get dates in place, I'll post more information. It seems with all the 'interest' in the slumber party, I think I'm going to have to talk to the DZO and see if the girls can take over the packing hut after dark. He shouldn't have a problem with it, as long as he's invited. ;) And hopefully, the outside bathrooms will be installed and working by then... :S

Maybe we will chose one lucky winner (boy) to take pictures

Shouldn't we ask Kathleen how she feels about this? :P :D It was her idea to have the slumber party.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Shouldn't we ask Kathleen how she feels about this? :P :D It was her idea to have the slumber party.

Ummm... It's just a boy!! Geez... Who's side are you on anyhow? :P

It's for charity!! :D

Ummm... It's just a boy!! Geez... Who's side are you on anyhow? :P

It's for charity!! :D

I meant the lingerie :P I replied incorrectly :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

:D I should see a doctor about what you're talking me into doing :o :S :D

My doctor asked me about mine when I went to go see her... I found it quite amusing actually. Laying there with my legs spread wide open, and she says, "So, um... Did it hurt?" At first I was thinking WTF, then I realized what she was asking about. :o:D:$:D

:o :D

So...back to the pajama party :D What else should we plan on doing?

As it stands, I will have to talk to the DZO to see if he'll allow the girls to use the packing hut for the festivities. But, if he does...

Beer light will go on after dark for those who want to participate, but boys leave at 10PM

Slumber party with all the hot chicks in pajamas

Lingerie pillow fight - raffle tickets to be sold for photographer, donations to go to charity

Adult toy party - TBA

I will talk with Mark when I get back with Reno and see what I can do. But, the dates are still up in the air since Lisa hasn't made reservations to come here yet. >:( So, when she finally decides, I can get more concrete information to follow. :)

:o :D

So...back to the pajama party :D What else should we plan on doing?

As it stands, I will have to talk to the DZO to see if he'll allow the girls to use the packing hut for the festivities. But, if he does...

Beer light will go on after dark for those who want to participate, but boys leave at 10PM

Slumber party with all the hot chicks in pajamas

Lingerie pillow fight - raffle tickets to be sold for photographer, donations to go to charity

Adult toy party - TBA

I will talk with Mark when I get back with Reno and see what I can do. But, the dates are still up in the air since Lisa hasn't made reservations to come here yet. >:( So, when she finally decides, I can get more concrete information to follow. :)

Meh - If I have to leave at 10 - I'm not going.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Meh - If I have to leave at 10 - I'm not going.

But, if you won the photographer raffle, you wouldn't have to leave at all, and you'd get to sleep with all the pretty girls. ;)

Well, SLEEP, not sleep with all of them. :o

But I don't wanna leave!!!!!!!

Walt

Damn you boys!! Haven't you ever heard that girls just wanna have fun? We can totally have fun without the interference of dudes... >:(

Just hang outside of the packing hut and make lame excuses to get inside every once and a while. The beer fridge IS in the hut...