shermanator

get this smell out of my nose!!!

at work today, the other techs were trying to gross me out with the smell of some medicines, it didnt work, they didnt smell too bad, but then, the smell won't go away! and that is bugging me, because it doesnt smell too bad, but does not smell to great either. ... anyone ever smell ... Omnizperol, or thyroid, fish fiber, and ummm, there was some other one too.

hmmm, i think maybe i got some medicine powder up my nostrils, and now my liver is gonna stop on me or soemthing. oh well.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I worked over at Heinz in glorious Fremont, Ohio for a while tearing down a building. Almost the whole town smells like ketchup and everything you eat tastes like a hotdog. My jacket and bibs smelled like that for a long long time after the job was over.

I worked at Smuckers in Orrville, Ohio too for a few days taking down an old conveyor belt system that would handle the jars of jelly. All my clothes and tools were sticky and smelled like strawberries for months afterwards. I couldn't really complain about that. It was funny.

Somewhat related to your post but fun nonetheless.

nothing's worse then the time i found a used diaper full of shit under one of the shelves at work (i work in a grocery store).

we smelt shit all night and it was terrible and no one knew where it was coming from, sure enough i had to go looking.

what kind of parent leaves a crap filled diaper under a grocery aisle? did they change them in the aisle? if so how did anyone not notice....

needless to say it was the most disgusting smell.

Years ago I worked as a sub-contractor at a Tallow Plant next to a slaughterhouse. 8-10 hour days in the most disgusting smell you can imagine, they gave us an extra .50/hr.......Whoooppppeeee!!!!>:(

Noooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!! M.P.F.C.

i got pied on my 100th...problem was that the cream was bad...yuck. could not get rid of the smell. being a bit buzzed that night, i got frustrated...and poured some listerine in a toothbush, and snorted it. yeaoooooooh! holy burning nose batman...and i still smelled the cream. turns out it was on my 2 day old beard, and all i needed was a really good shower.

Years ago I worked as a sub-contractor at a Tallow Plant next to a slaughterhouse. 8-10 hour days in the most disgusting smell you can imagine, they gave us an extra .50/hr.......Whoooppppeeee!!!!>:(

EEEEWWWW...been there, done that. Except a little bit worse could be a rendering plant....in FLORIDA....IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER....UGH.

PILES of dead and rotting animals from pigs to chickens to cow heads and entrails...really sick. And of course the humidity was at about 90%. That smell stayed in the nose for DAYS.
I don't want to make all the decisions because if I screw up, then I can't blame it on you...