Andy_Copland

Rhodesion Ridgebacks.

I love em.

I went around a friends house tonight to hit the pub for some poker. I done the whole two knocks and walk in. The dog is 4 times its original size and knocked me on my arse kissing me to death.

I miss my dog so much after 3 days but having a dog remember you after a LONG time and having a family say how weird it is that i wasnt killed by her was a great feeling.

Dogs Rule.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I've raised three pups over the years. They are extremely intelligent, loyal and strong-willed dogs. I would love to have another to add to our pack. Have to love a dog they used to hunt lions in Africa.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

DZO Hans has a Ridgeback...name's guess what...Ridge.

Ridge owns the DZ and he doesn't put up with any crap from the other dogs. They argue with each other and he jumps right into the middle of them with a snarl as if saying, "Knock it off assholes. You DON'T do that crap on MY turf."

He's old and slides around pretty slow but rules the DZ and makes sure all the other dogs stay in line. One cool-ass dog.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Danes may fool you with that "I'm the apollo of dogs" regal thing, but those suckers can shake and drool with the best of them. :P

A Rhodesian is definitely on the approved list for someday* my house. All the ones I've known have been wonderful dogs.

*- in the far off future that I really don't want to consider while my baby is sick.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Danes may fool you with that "I'm the apollo of dogs" regal thing, but those suckers can shake and drool with the best of them. :P

Boxers can pull off a similar aloofness, just for much shorter periods of time between silliness. :D I know a young (12-18 month) female Dane across town that's an absolute nut...way too much fun. The mastiff breeds probably win the drooling crown. I could maybe handle a bullmastiff, but a neopolitan, mastiff, or dane would require upsizing my house. :D

Here's hoping whatever baby it is you're referring to gets better quickly.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)