gontleman

It's sad. I'm taking a PT fast food job so I can

start my training in June. :S

Another 20 hours per week for the next 2 months will let me essentially pay for my entire IAD course in cash and (weather permitting) complete it in 1 month.

I'm insane.

Great! Then you can get a credit card/s and pay for your rig :P

But do you have health insurance? :D

I've been working for a company under a temp agency for the past 3 months. I will actually be employed by the company this month and that will start the 3 month countdown until I have insurance again.

When I've had the option for insurance... I've always had it.

start my training in June. :S

Another 20 hours per week for the next 2 months will let me essentially pay for my entire IAD course in cash and (weather permitting) complete it in 1 month.

I'm insane.

Great! Then you can get a credit card/s and pay for your rig :P

My car is paid off March 15th, then I will use the 2nd job for the 2 months following plus my former car payment will pay off my credit card... then I'll use the credit card to start the training and the money I make from week to week will pretty much enable me to spend all weekend every weekend at the DZ unti I'm licensed.

EDIT: As far as my rig is concerned.... if i don't get a card with a higher limit than 1k (I have very little credit history) I'lll probably have to see about taking out a new loan either with prosper.com or through a very nice bank.

good for you. when I was doing my AFF there were a couple of youngers guys like myself that were just off ofstudent status and next thing I knew they had nice new rigs, jumpsuits, fancy helmets and electrionic alt. I must say I was so envious. I wanted that bad but I couldn't afford it, It was a big motivating factor though, I picked up extra shifts and did as much work as possible for about three months. I just though about how stoked I would be when I had all my own gear and can jump whenever I have an extra $20 or so. This year is going to be great!

YOu should also keep your eye open for jobs waiting tables at nicer resturants and maybe even try and work your way in a barback so that you can become a bartender. The money is better, quicker and the job itself is a little less demeaning (sp?) Good Luck man, your hard work will pay off in the long run!

Looks like I'll be employed again soon as well. Time to deal with some of the problems that piled up and get back to working on that A!!!B|

Also, soccer season starts back up too. Calling club and high school matches pay decent and tournaments are great icing on the cake. Possibly a rig by summer?