bloody_trauma

screwed again...

well, i knew it was too good to be true, the united states army in all its wisdom cut me orders under primary MOS and somehow didnt see that i had reenlisted for LPN school,

so about 2 weeks before im supposed to fly i come to find like i had thought that im not supposed to have orders to ft bliss, no, now i have to wait for new orders to pop up, im going to have to extend past my date expected return overseas, (DEROS) date, and i still probably wont have orders to my next duty station until around a month and a half before my school date of may 11th. grrrr.

so i was half way cleared out of germany and i had to stop, cancel my tickets, get my car back from the shipping lot, and turn in my clearing papers and go back to work for my battalion.

oh yeah and the movers came the day i figured this all out so i have nothing in my house anymore, no furniture nothin
I JUST WANT OUT OF GERMANY!!!!!
Fly it like you stole it

I JUST WANT OUT OF GERMANY!!!

I was going to say "watch what you wish for". Then I saw that you were in Baumholder, nothing can be any worse than that place. Brings back tooooooo many bad memories. That's just typical Army stuff. Soon it will just be a bad memory to you. Hang in there and good luck.

Germany was my best freakin assignment ever! If I could retire over there one day I would. What always amazed me was how clean they kept their country. Right outta a postcard, and don't get me started about their great food and BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to work with a guy who in the service during the Cold War era. He was a cryptographer and went off to Army crypto school and learned all about codes and codebreaking and all that jazz.

After completing school the army sent some other guy in the service with the same last name off to Germany to his assignment and sent him to Vietnam to be a side gunner on a patrol boat. Luckily he wasn't captured during the nine months it took them to straighten it out or he'd still be in a Siberian gulag.