willard

Daytona 500

Tony and Dale when hooked up on the track will finish 1-2 each time. They just have to decide who leads at the final stripe.

While I would have preferred the 83 car to win, he unfortunately didn't make the field:(.

Dale Jr. is my net (if my Nascar expertise is as good as my NFL expertise you all pick Tony and you are guaranteed the money.):S

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

When Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson hooks up at the front at Daytona, they are nearly unbeatable. I'd like to see either one of them do it.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Anything that impedes her Hotness from getting to the DZ is evil

That's right! There should be a law against that. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

When Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson hooks up at the front at Daytona, they are nearly unbeatable. I'd like to see either one of them do it.

Well gordon is going to have one hell of a time getting to the front, he is starting 42nd. His car failed a post race inspection after he won one of the shoot outs.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Well gordon is going to have one hell of a time getting to the front, he is starting 42nd. His car failed a post race inspection after he won one of the shoot outs.;)

I said it lots and I'll say it again. JEFF GORDON is, and always will be a cheater!!! Finally someone caught his ass.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Finally someone caught his ass.

The car failed because it was too low. NASCAR determined it was from a mis-aligned bolt on a shock that cause the car to drop. He still gets to race on sunday and they didn't take his win in the shootout away.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I said it lots and I'll say it again. JEFF GORDON is, and always will be a cheater!!! Finally someone caught his ass.

He's a cheater? Then Dale Earnhardt was one too, and they have about the same number of wins.

Somebody simply put the bolts on the wrong way and it was unintentional, much unlike the way Waltrip's situation came about.

I also don't see Gordon's crew chief getting fined and the team getting docked points, like 4 or 5 other teams did.

And by the way, where you start does not matter much on the superspeedways like Daytona or Talladega as much as it does on smaller tracks. I have seen guys come all the way from the back to the front a bunch of times.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:(:(:(:(:(:(

I think it's jeff that is crying bout now.

Nah, you watch the interview, and while pissed, he took it like a man.

From what I've heard he takes it like a man quite often:o:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Can't blame him for marrying the wrong girl a while back. She really shafted him. :S