Foster

What to do in Vegas?

Go see "Ka". I just got back from Vegas and saw Ka (MGMGrand), Zumanity (New York New York), and Le Reve (the Wynn). All were very good but Ka was absolutely phenomenal. Zumanity was a little too laid back without enough "wow" to make it worth the money. I had front row seats and was expecting an A+ show but thought it was more like a B. Ka on the the other hand was the best show I have ever seen. Absolutely incredible....I want to go back just to see it again.

Also did a jump at Mesquitte.....it takes about an hour from Vegas.

JUMP BIOTCH! Skydive Mesquite.

Saturday and Sunday!! Already have the directions to Mesquite printed out! Haven't jumped since December so I can't wait.[/reply

You'll be there for the February Sweet heart boogie;)

15.00 boogie fee
Make 5 jumps and your 6th jump that weekend is free
Free beer all evenings
Food on Saturday Evening
Rooms at the Virgin River. Group number: 35412

You'll love it

So, does anyone want to give us a ride to and from the boogie on Saturday??? Pretty please? :)

my body, my choice

does your girlfriend like strip joints?

No got a ball & chain at the moment, but in the past Yea, if only in the respect, that if I was MIA, and there was one around & open... They knew where to track me down!:S:P
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

when you go to check into your hotel be a real dick to the agent. Then start demanding shit for free. call him a prick then ask him for a free upgrade. OK Ok please don't do that. I happen to work the Front Desk and that shit is a every day occurrence. If you are staying at the Rio I might be able to hook up with a nice ass room.

You'll love it

So, does anyone want to give us a ride to and from the boogie on Saturday??? Pretty please? :)

I am going to be there from friday thru sunday sop I won't be able to offer you a ride. but I am PMing you the Mesquite yahoo group site.

if you post on there it will go to everyone who is on the address list.

tell them that JT sent you
give them your Email addy and somecontact info.some are sure to come up on saturday and some are sure to leave saturday. you should be able to find a ride to and from the DZ. depeneding on the times.

this is short notice so I hope they will come through for you.

Junm junkie,
You will save money if youre as good a gambler as most.:D
My photos

My Videos