fonz

What is your favorite rock concert?

Must be avaliable on CD or DVD (legally, so no bootlegs unless you send them to me).

My favorite would be Queen at Wembley in 1986. hands down.

Alphons (best rock gig in history)
And five hundred entirely naked women dropped out of the sky on parachutes.
-- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Pink Floyd from 1994 in London (Earls Court). Featured on the "Pulse" DVD.

That DVBD is awesome :)

My choice U2 "Under a Blood Red Sky" (Live at Red Rocks)B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Me too...

But I have AC/DC's greatest hits on DVD, so I can just sit in front of my 35 inch flat screen tv with my hands on the speakers and watch Angus do the scissor walk in "Thunderstruck" :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Me too...

But I have AC/DC's greatest hits on DVD, so I can just sit in front of my 35 inch flat screen tv with my hands on the speakers and watch Angus do the scissor walk in "Thunderstruck" :ph34r:

Serious Question for ya Billy,
Do you have biger bass speakers and do you turn up the bass on your stereo?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Me too...

Just turn it up. B| However... I would like to have floor woofers so I can sit on the couch on the other side of the room and feel it through the floor... but my wife would think I'm nuts... :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Me too...

Just turn it up. B| However... I would like to have floor woofers so I can sit on the couch on the other side of the room and feel it through the floor... but my wife would think I'm nuts... :S

She already knows that Billy, get the speakers ;):)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I would like to have floor woofers so I can sit on the couch on the other side of the room and feel it through the floor...

I keep thinking of the subwoofer scene from Howard Stern's movie "Private Parts..."
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

I would have to say Rush's 30th anniversary tour. I had the opportunity to catch it in an amphitheater in Atlanta back in 03 and it was awesome. I have been a fan since '80 and for that band to be that tight after all that time was just amazing...

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

The Band's final show at Winterland in San Francisco, 1976. Immortalized by Martin Scorcese in the film "The Last Waltz".

The rest is about a gazillion Grateful Dead shows I went to and I've got spiffy bootlegs of most of those.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

The Band's final show at Winterland in San Francisco, 1976. Immortalized by Martin Scorcese in the film "The Last Waltz".

I have the video and DVD of that, I lvoe that concertB|
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?