MrFreefall383

Who else enjoys international travel?

If any of you international travelers ever find yourselves in Switzerland, be sure to look me up (PM me). I live within a 2 hour drive to 6 dropzones, and own an adventure sports company, so there is tons of adrenaline to be had B|

I love international travel, too :)

I haven't seen such convoluted lines of conversation and such expert chronicling thereof since my days of all day bong marathons in college. ~ Lindercles

Can I go with you? I need a travel buddy! B|

But South America and SE Asia would be a MUST, just to warn you. :P;)

I love travel buddies, you could definitely go with me!

Where in S. America and SE Asia would you want to go?
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

Is it alright if I say "everywhere"? ;)

I just got back from Thailand and Bali, and I didn't do nearly enough of those countries. And I want to see Macau, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, India, etc. in SE Asia.

In South America, I really want to see Brazil and Venezuela . . . but again, I want to go everywhere. :D

It's perfectly fine if you say everywhere. I want to go everywhere as well. Thailand and Bali must have been a blast. India is really interesting. Kind of depressing though, how stark the difference is between those who have money, and those who don't. It's like you're in Germany or France one block, and the next block you're in Somalia. Nasty. But informative and educational, even enlightening.

So I see you're near or in the Atlanta area? I've got a best friend down there who also wants to join me if I do some South American or other travel, as long as it won't make him more broke than he already is. Wanna talk more about potential trips and connecting flights through Hartsfield?
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

I have done quite a bit of travel. Just passed through Austria again for the first time since 1993. That is one really nice country. I don't think I have been to a country recently where the people are THAT friendly. Everywhere I went people bent over backwards to be nice. It's like Germany without the snooty "We Aryans are better then you stupid Americans" attitude. :D Most of my travel is for work but I try to squeeze in a day or two here and there to stop and see the sights. I certainly look forward to spending more time in Austria. B|

I love it. I was fortunate enough to live in Greece as a kid, and while we lived there I got to travel to Cyprus, Turkey, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Belgium, The Netherlands, the UK, Austria and Germany. Since then I've been back to Italy, the UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, and The Netherlands, and have also gone to Ireland, Sweden, Russia, Estonia, Mexico, Barbados, British VI, Curacao, Aruba, Canada, Thailand, and New Zealand.

There is still waaaay too much of the world left.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke