DJL

Heroes

I heard something like that too. I'm pretty sure they just meant this season. Or at least, I hope that's what they meant. [:/]
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I heard something like that too. I'm pretty sure they just meant this season. Or at least, I hope that's what they meant. [:/]

It would be a damn shame if they ended the show after one season.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Actually, after posting that, I had the thought that there's NO way they'll cancel the show. It's taken off like wildfire. I don't think they ever thought it would become this popular this fast.

*crosses fingers*
Nina

Sort of like "24" huh?

I guess they want to make sure they don't miss any new prospective viewers by continuing a story line into the next year. This way, it's fresh and new for everyone! :)
Pretty smart idea actually!
Nina

There weren't enough tied up last night for ya??? It was great!!!

Most likely the best episode so far and the acting was well done by all. I was worried it was going to be a slow/boring hostage storyline....boy was I wrong. A LOT of questions answered last night...and some very clear links to many of the characters. Must say that George Taki as a figure head in this shadow op explains why so many have that 'godsend' symbol on them.

So many good parts in that show last night...I really liked the part where HRG and Claire both used Matt's power to thier advantage. The flashbacks were perfectly done as well.

I think next weeks show may be the seaon cliffhanger.....I wonder if Syler has so many issues with the hearing that he asks for the shot to supress his powers from Mohinder. When does season 2 start?

This season is supposed to be one storyline, so there should be a resolution with the bomb in New York and everything. The next season is supposed to be something different.

Next seaon will deal more with Hiro's dad. THe storyline may reset to a certain extent, but alot of it was started this season.

I wonder if HRG reverts back to his morally-grey ways again after the Hatian removed the deep memories.

I feel somewhat bad for HRG man, but I don't know. Knowing more about the "company" will help.

This fills in some details by the way:

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/

I like the "printer" version for reading better than the interactive.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Did anyone notice the symbol on the Hatian's necklace? Its the same symbol tatoo on Nicki/Jessica's back....hmmm

I really hope the show comes back next season too.

That symbol is actually everywhere ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I've never noticed really. I guess last night I finally did. LOL :D

That is the Godsend symbol...it is everywhere and we saw Ando try to interpret it in the epidsode called "Godsend" (when Hiro stole the fake sword from the museum). Interesting enough Claire's Mom went on that tangent on how it was a gift from god last night.