skydivermom

Little Boys and accuracy problems

***Most men won't even bother to lift the lid except at home where the wife will crawl up their ass if they don't.

:D:D Actually, I don't care if any of the guys in my family splash, as long as I don't have to clean it up.:S

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

I was taught that urnals are for standing, but toilets are for sitting.

This isn't always a good solution either. I tried telling my sons that and all that happened was the wall in front of the toilet got sprayed. :S

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

***"If, you can't aim any better than that... I'll aim it for you!" You have no idea, how good my aim suddenly got!!!

That's funny.....and sick all at the same time.

I can't tell my son that....the psychiatrist bills would keep me from jumping.:D

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

I was taught that urnals are for standing, but toilets are for sitting.

This isn't always a good solution either. I tried telling my sons that and all that happened was the wall in front of the toilet got sprayed. :S

I'm sorry but... that was funny!:D
What works too is telling them that THEY will clean-up the mess... not you!
One or two times fo cleaning-up after themselves will result in direct hits on the 10-ring!:D

Chuck

***I tried telling my sons that and all that happened was the wall in front of the toilet got sprayed.

So did you paint it yellow?

Nah, I just told them to go outside after that... j/k

Although, I do have a picture of one of my sons taking a whiz off of the front porch in broad daylight, in front of God and everybody. :$:$:$ I didn't know what he was doing until the film was developed. I wondered why he had a sheepish grin on his face. >:(
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

***"If, you can't aim any better than that... I'll aim it for you!" You have no idea, how good my aim suddenly got!!!

That's funny.....and sick all at the same time.

I can't tell my son that....the psychiatrist bills would keep me from jumping.:D

It's not really, that traumatic. It'll sure get their attention! Back in my day, we didn't worry about shrinks. Maybe, that's part of my problem!:D

Chuck

I remember a female comedian one time saying that men are not very specific. If they hit something they're happy. She also wondered why the brakes to the car were in the kitchen sink. The only food in the house was stuck to the ceiling. I can't remember her name but she was quite funny.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

I don't like turning a light on at night cuz once I turn it back off, I run into stuff, so I always just pee by trial and error...

...just keep peeing till you hear water!
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

No, I'm not talking about skydiving accuracy. I have an 8 year old and a 4 year old who seem to make it everywhere BUT the toilet. I was a little concerned when I discovered pee in the trash can one day, and assumed it was my 4-year old's doing.

Anyway, my husband told me a few days later that our 8-year old had gotten up in the middle of the night and was taking a wizz in the trash can. He didn't even remember doing it (or so he says). The funny thing is, my 4-year old isn't any better at aiming when he's awake.

Do you guys EVER get better at directing your stream?

I'm great with my stream!! Can write my name in cursive and printing, including dotting the I!!
I don't want to make all the decisions because if I screw up, then I can't blame it on you...