yardhippie

Dublin odds

After a nice drunken dinner with a few folks here in Atlanta, we've decided that we should address the potential for gambling at the event.

Yes, I'm as shocked at you.:o:o:o

We've decided that the odds will be based on who will do who. The names on the list go up on a grid system so that each name overlaps with itself and all other names. Odds are placed on that potential, and wagers placed.

All proceeds to benifit the Hippie. ;):D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

whatever you do do not bet that i will not do something stupid. Do not bet that i will show my ass. And for gods sake do not bet that i will be jumping sunday.. There's some good inside info for you.. Oh yes , bet that i will embarress the wife:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I heard after last years antcics something about a king air being clamped and a pilot duct taped I don't know, i am not one to start anything
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?