chaoskitty

ATL... Neighbors tonight

Oooh Oooh Ooohh.. Can I come?? I know how to drink beer. Im good at it.;):D

(Missed you at Trivia last night.. We got 2nd Place.. Would have been first, But noone listened to me when I said the best way to Stop a Giant Stone Abe Lincoln was to Build a Giant Stone John Wilkes Booth!!:S:P:D)

I am going to do my best, I have visitors coming this weekend and my house looks like the Hanger at SDA after the Halloween Boogie. But that being said I am going to try, please don't hate me if I don't make it.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

I am going to do my best, I have visitors coming this weekend and my house looks like the Hanger at SDA after the Halloween Boogie. But that being said I am going to try, please don't hate me if I don't make it.

Does that mean you have one of my gloves? Couldya send it back? Thanks.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You know.. if you just moved here you could collect all of the shit that you leave behind.. hehehe..

One glove and one tube of hair stuff and all of a sudden I'm a chronic litterer? :P:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

there is no telling what lies beneath the filth that my roommates and i have produced. Next time i will more thouroghly think through what I am saying.

360 is better :)

Call me old Fashioned. I want a PS3, but the PS2 is just fine with me. Kitty my girlfriend makes fun of me for enjoying it. She calls me a gamer. This apparently has very negative connotations.

Yeah, come to Neighbors and bring your girlfriend Hamilton! I miss the COX too. I suppose we could drive by it for old times sake but it just wouldn't be quite the same...

Hippie and Hottie offered to give me a ride. I suppose I have no excuse not to come drink beer at Neighbors. B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091