CSpenceFLY

I just checked out the last page in the bonfire

DUH!!

Shiner

When the fuck did i say i would share beer with you?? Huh? when? Can i use anymore ?? question marks?? Ya think i can??

I guess you could, but try using the "Shift" key when typing "I":|.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

DUH!!

Shiner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You Da Man!B|B|

running for beer...[in the backgrond we hear...]

ding ding ding....Ladies and gentleman, in this corner, weighing in at, ah hold on...how much does newbie weigh...???:D:D:D

Dublin, the boogie for well, almost everybody...:P:P

I guess you could, but try using the "Shift" key when typing "I"

why start that now? Everyone knows that people that generally use "i" instead of "I" to refer to themselves have low self esteem and i wanna make sure everyone knows i'm worthless. [:/]:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

why start that now? Everyone knows that people that generally use "i" instead of "I" to refer to themselves have low self esteem and i wanna make sure everyone knows i'm worthless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on Sunny, my Dad always told me that I wasn't totally worthless, he could always use me as a bad example!!!:D:D

Here's your beer...:P:P

This coming from someone who admits to having made 2 jumps last year and has changed his profile from 2 yrs in sport to 15 in just one day,claims a home DZ that is closed and only came here to post video to make a DZ look bad.Your my new role model.

Oh and if you look at my post adverage mine is 3.2 a day,yours is 11 so who has too much time on their hands?

Knock it off. You're not only coming across as a person who wants to make trouble for a great DZ but also a child with the comments about hair/weight.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Skypopa and Spence, that's enough.

Man, last night a got a cold one and the popcorn and everyone went to bed, today I get all ready with a cup of coffee and a dounut, and Skymama steps in, I guess Spence was right about 2001 and it may take over in 2007...:P:P:):):D:D

Alright,who woke up HH

Probably his newborn. :D Hey, HH we need some new photos!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

It's unlikely he'll do that again now that the site is sponsored and generating income.

I hope you're not a betting man.

(Holy sh*t guys run for cover; dad's home and he's got a paddle! :o)

Um...well I guess boys will be boys, y'know? :):)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.