CSpenceFLY

I just checked out the last page in the bonfire

Aw the good ole' days.... when the Bonfire was known as "talk back" and there was no speakers corner.

Remember when Sangiro had, had enough bullshit in Talkback and shut it down for a spell. It was after that, that SC was created.

It's unlikely he'll do that again:| now that the site is sponsored and generating income.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Anyone know what "Newbie Status" was/is? Is it a discontinued program? I've been able to post pointless, stupid newbie crap all over dz.com since day one!

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Back then status was related to the number of posts a user made. Obviously I didn't get above "newbie" status.:D

Holy crap, you might have set the record for the lowest post-loading ever. According to my calculations, that's 0.000808407437348424 posts per day. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hey bro, I was "way back" a few weeks ago and was looking for a particular thing when I happened upon an story I had for the most part forgotten. So if you are that convinced that we were less fun then, than we are now, at least go look up the "two-eyed Phil story"...:):):P:P

I wouldn't say by any streach of the imagination that it was the funnest thing I have ever seen, :ook...forget that, it was the funnest thing I have ever seen...:D:D

Diverdriver, thank the Lord you were there for that, cause no one would ever have believed it!:D:D and I will say it again, "Two-eyed Phil, where are you man!!!":S:P;)B|

Please dave a different avatar is needed. starting to get weird dreams

I don't know why, but this made me laugh uncontrollably! :D:D:D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I don't know why, but this made me laugh uncontrollably! :D:D:D

now your avatar if both of you dont change then the mudslide bottle will be my new avatar i promise
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

That comment is JUST A LITTLE FUCKING DISTURBING!!!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

sorry i dont have a bunch of post one day maybe i can be like you.

I dont know you but i can tell from your pic on here that your time would be better spent in the gym working off a few pounds

Why? Are you interersted? You want him all SEXXY and shit?

Not that that's a bad thing if that's what you're into.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Oh no you didint.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, yes I think he did...:o[:/]

Sunny, I'm going to put on the popcorn, what kind of beer do you want...:o:)

I even tried to steer this thread to a funny story, but noooooo...somebody got to act all bad...:S

So what kind of beer again???:D:D

Oh no you didint.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, yes I think he did...:o[:/]

Sunny, I'm going to put on the popcorn, what kind of beer do you want...:o:)

I even tried to steer this thread to a funny story, but noooooo...somebody got to act all bad...:S

So what kind of beer again???:D:D

DUH!!

Shiner.:|