virgin-burner

i've lost my job today..

well, i knew about this since last friday.. but today was the "earnest"..

in the morning i had to go and see the state lawyer.. i was arrested last year for carrying a "concealed and forbidden weapon".. my spyderco police.. which i use for all kind of chores.. like kitchen, open letters and boxes.. i did martial arts for many, many years in my life, not only judo, karate and thai-boxing and iaido.. but also so far, all "fights" i had to go trough, i finished with running faster than them or just hand out 10$ to satisfy them..

and, now i am only getting wasted on smirnoffs and good ole' whisky-cola.. i only drink rum-colas when i go out..

one thing that went fine: there is this lesbian girl at the workplace i have a crush on.. she kissed me on the mouth, not only once, but three times.. saying goodbye.. gave me her email, not only work but private too.. she is so damn hot.. but in love with another woman for like almost ten years.. but that kissing-thing cheered me up!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

so........get high, its friday you aint got nothing else to do right.

And then call up that lesbian and invite her and her girlfriend over for some drinks!!

Losing your job might be a huge blessing.;)

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

yeah.. in fact, i have a two years parole for a big fine.. so, only getting high on alcohol is kind of an option.. B|

And then call up that lesbian and invite her and her girlfriend over for some drinks!!

Losing your job might be a huge blessing.;)

dayum.. she's got eyes like a cat, comes from the town where i used to spend twelve or more years for snowboarding holidays.. i used to have this bisexual GF that left me for another woman.. instead of inviting me for a three-way(some).. :o:ph34r:
that was kind of hard..

but i'll surely wouldnt want to miss out on that one..

why isnt it may yet and i cant get to start off my aff yet? come back, get all drunk and cozy, and get going with her AND her GF..?! dayum, i'd be all the sextoys both of 'em ever would of dreamed about.. :D:ph34r:

EDITED: for drunk spelling!!!
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Well since you are drunk then get the courage to call the lesbo and make a 3 way date! Maybe she will do it!

i dont need to be drunk to do that.. i'd do all sorts of things being sober! i dont have her phone-nr.. only email.. but, i'll go for it right now!
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Well since you are drunk then get the courage to call the lesbo and make a 3 way date! Maybe she will do it!

i dont need to be drunk to do that.. i'd do all sorts of things being sober! i dont have her phone-nr.. only email.. but, i'll go for it right now!

Remember - if there's no video, it didn't happen!

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

Remember - if there's no video, it didn't happen!

sorry bro', she didnt get back to me yet.. but if yes, i'll try hardest.. in the meantime, check: www.myfreepaysite.com
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

"concealed and forbidden weapon".. my spyderco police

So in you country carrying anything but a Swiss Army Knife is illegal?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

With a name like virgin-burner you don't have her number. Damn, i think some virgins have been lieing to ya
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

No, the "Police Spyderco" is a double edged knife. It is only dbl edged for about an inch and a half, but that is enough.

I used to carry one for about two days. I was flicking it open while driving (yes, I know how much of an idiot I was being....:S hell I was a little buzzed too )
When I dropped the knife in my lap. "Hmmmm, did I just stick myself?" I thought...
Yep about 1.5" deep right next to my Femoral vein!

Now that uber sharp knife lives out its life in the gun-safe.;)
I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

mhm, the thingy is, it can be produced single-handed.. an SAK you have to work two-handed.. but since being in the swiss army, i have a full-automatic assault riffle in my appartment too.. now, htat is not considered an illegal weapon.. indeed, the SAK isnt either.. but my most favorite, single-handed spyderco is.. and to be honest, i hate double-handed knives.. usually, if you need them, you have to drop anything else for them.. the rifle i HAVE to store can be found here: http://www.swissarms.ch/ its model SIG 550..

edited for model-nr.
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

No, the "Police Spyderco" is a double edged knife. It is only dbl edged for about an inch and a half, but that is enough.

I used to carry one for about two days. I was flicking it open while driving (yes, I know how much of an idiot I was being....:S hell I was a little buzzed too )
When I dropped the knife in my lap. "Hmmmm, did I just stick myself?" I thought...

the top"blade" isnt sharp.. but i can add to say, its one of the sharpest thingies i've ever carried.. and i've been carrying loads of knives.. but none are like spydies, they're not only the most beautiful, best qualitiy, but also the sharpest out there,, at least thats in my opiinon.. others go for buck's maybe, but for me, spydies are the way to go..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

With a name like virgin-burner you don't have her number. Damn, i think some virgins have been lieing to ya

somehow i didnt get that.. sorry bro', inglisch isnt my first.. but close to itè
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Ok, serious question now. Do you find that the corkscrew on your SAK always shreds with cork?

well, honest answer: i dont give a fuck, if i dont have a separate corkscrew, i'll just punch the cork in or crash the top of the bottle.. B|:)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

the top"blade"[B] isnt sharp..[B/] but i can add to say, its one of the sharpest thingies i've ever carried.. and i've been carrying loads of knives.. but none are like spydies, they're not only the most beautiful, best qualitiy, but also the sharpest out there,, at least thats in my opiinon.. others go for buck's maybe, but for me, spydies are the way to go..

Wow, mine came from my gunsmith razor sharp on top.
But now that I think about it, he could have had it sharpened....

Sorry to hear about you job, btw.
I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

the top"blade"[B] isnt sharp..[B/] but i can add to say, its one of the sharpest thingies i've ever carried.. and i've been carrying loads of knives.. but none are like spydies, they're not only the most beautiful, best qualitiy, but also the sharpest out there,, at least thats in my opiinon.. others go for buck's maybe, but for me, spydies are the way to go..

Wow, mine came from my gunsmith razor sharp on top.
But now that I think about it, he could have had it sharpened....

Sorry to hear about you job, btw.

can you send me one like that? as i am not supposed to get them imported as i was told today by that states lawyer today..

ah well, you know, "we" had an argument today.. i was supposed to work on saturdays, since i am temporarily employed, i'll only get my hours paid.. if i was to come on the weekends, i would want extra money, time, whatever.. HE said wether i come, or i dont have to come anymore.. HE's just a dickhead, and if i'd ever get to be in a position employing people, and if HE'd come applying for a job.. well, after the third interview i'd say to him: sorry mate, but WE dont hire people that come like earthworms (karma-technical( nor people that have thee greatness of "garden-dwarfs" (you know those in the states? here they're quite common..).. and its more than likely i'll be in such a postiion sooner or later..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

"concealed and forbidden weapon".. my spyderco police

So in you country carrying anything but a Swiss Army Knife is illegal?

:D:D:D Bloody Liberals, in my country carrying a Swiss Army knife IS illegal:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

well, i knew about this since last friday.. but today was the "earnest"..

in the morning i had to go and see the state lawyer.. i was arrested last year for carrying a "concealed and forbidden weapon".. my spyderco police.. which i use for all kind of chores.. like kitchen, open letters and boxes.. i did martial arts for many, many years in my life, not only judo, karate and thai-boxing and iaido.. but also so far, all "fights" i had to go trough, i finished with running faster than them or just hand out 10$ to satisfy them..

and, now i am only getting wasted on smirnoffs and good ole' whisky-cola.. i only drink rum-colas when i go out..

one thing that went fine: there is this lesbian girl at the workplace i have a crush on.. she kissed me on the mouth, not only once, but three times.. saying goodbye.. gave me her email, not only work but private too.. she is so damn hot.. but in love with another woman for like almost ten years.. but that kissing-thing cheered me up!

How did this go from lesbians to knives? Shit, just when I was going to offer my services :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

How did this go from lesbians to knives? Shit, just when I was going to offer my services :D

those are still being asked for! i have a crush on a lesbian that works there.. we became good friends somehow i guess. AND SHE KISSED ME ON THE MOUTH!!! she's a hottie, and its really cool to have a female friend where you dont have to be "competetive".. (or even more so?!) or so i feel with a lot of chicks at least..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda