MotherGoose

Packing Precision Aerodynamics chutes ???

I've jumped a few larger Nitros and I like them. Very stable in brakes, moderate opening speed (which I like; I have 1000 foot snivels)

Is 1000 a typo? You said in your thread titled "Nitro 108" that "Opening happens in about 300 feet".

Also in the thread "going low" you say

"If you have a canopy that really snivels for 900 feet - for god's sakes, fix your gear! If a canopy will not save your life if deployed near 1000 feet, or will cause a two-out if deployed at 1800 feet with a cypres installed, it is not a very good lifesaving device.

I've jumped and packed Nitros and Nitrons of various sizes and can't complain about the lines at all. I've only tangled them all up once and it was my fault.

Personally I like having all my stows exactly the same. I prefer continuous linesets to cascaded now. I will never buy a canopy with Spectra lines again. Vectran is okay though.

I had a Jedei with new Spectra lines and I really didn't like packing it. Coated Spectra was nasty compared to the Technora of my Nitron.
NSCR-2376, SCR-15080