Twoply

Lower back pain & kidney infections anyone?

I've been having lower back pains for most of my life but this kind of pain is different. It's really dull and the source seems to be somewhere right above my hip bones. I've always chalked it up to drinking to little water during the day but a doctor who draws blood from us at work suggested possible kidney infection or my kidney stones are coming back again.
I'm calling my real doctor tomarrow to get some testing done but I wonder has anyone had a kidney infection?
Mike!

It could be caused by Leprosy - sorry about your luck [:/]

Okay, hot chocolate almost sprayed the computer upon reading that one...:D:D:D:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

It could be caused by Leprosy - sorry about your luck [:/]

Okay, hot chocolate almost sprayed the computer upon reading that one...:D:D:D:D

You won't think its funny when bits start dropping off >:(
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I have had 7 kidney infections in one year. Yup that dull icky flippen madning pain in your back is a tell tale sign. Also get tested for a bladder infection because alot of the time with one comes the other. I am a woman so I also get that icky pain once a month from a tilting uterus too. It is a hereditary condition that I inherited. A good thing to do is this drink drink drink lots of water to keep it in check until you get some antibiotics from the doc. Also if you want to really help yourself along, you need to get to the health food store and pick up some "real" cranberry juice. not the stuff in the supermarket, that has high fructose corn syrup in it and that will feed the infection. Get the real juice and send that into your system and that will help kick that infections' ass. Good luck and see a doc asap or you will be sorry.-Suzanne -voice of experience with that messed up situation. PS If you drink alot of coffee, you need to back off for a while. That will agitate that whole situation. [:/]
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

You need to be seen for this right away! This could be something more serious than an infection. Your doctor should do a urinalysis with a microscopy, if you have casts in your urine then youve got fucken problems! Go see your local Urologist pronto homie!!!