jarrodh

POWER HOUR

Anyone done a Power Hour before?

If you dont know what one is then here you go...

:D:D:DPower Hour:D:D:D

Im going to visit some friends in a couple weeks and Im gonna bring a PowerHour CD that I made with a crazy selection of music and were gonna get really drunk. Should be a good time.

If you have done a Power Hour then Id love to hear about it or any other drinking games that are awesome.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

What about the 100 club? Same shit just 100 shots of beer in a 100 minutes. Not many have claimed the throne, but I know a few. B| NO PUKING!!!

Damn thats a lot of beer. I think they call that the century club or something. Im pretty sure I can handle the Power Hour but the century club, maybe not.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

I did it several times back in college (oh the glory days), and it is not that tough, but it is all about technique. the first couple times I didn't make it past the 20 minute mark until I chaged my style, then I could keep going after the hour was done. I don't want to spoil your first attempt by telling you the secret up front, unless you would like a spoiler.

Mark Klingelhoefer

I did it several times back in college (oh the glory days), and it is not that tough, but it is all about technique. the first couple times I didn't make it past the 20 minute mark until I chaged my style, then I could keep going after the hour was done. I don't want to spoil your first attempt by telling you the secret up front, unless you would like a spoiler.

Mark Klingelhoefer

Id like to know the spoiler very much.

Ahh yes, the Power Hour. A sure crowd pleaser.

For the hardcore folks, try a Century (100 shots of beer in 100 minutes).

And for the lightweights (or just a good pre-game before the night's festivities), try a Dirty Thirty (30 shots of beer in 30 minutes).

I read on Wikipedia that you can do a "10 minute warning" which is 1 shot of beer the 1st minute then 2 shots of beer the second minute and so on until 10 minutes is up.

That adds up to 55 shots of beer in 10 minutes. My god...

haha... very new on here... but I am a college student, so I at least feel safe discussing drinking.... if you like DMB at all, I downloaded an entire DMB power hour... haven't had a chance to burn it to a cd yet, but hopefully this summer... let me know if you'd like me to send it your way. :)

What about the 100 club? Same shit just 100 shots of beer in a 100 minutes. Not many have claimed the throne, but I know a few. B| NO PUKING!!!

Damn thats a lot of beer. I think they call that the century club or something. Im pretty sure I can handle the Power Hour but the century club, maybe not.

In my day we didn't brag about drinking a puney 100 shots of beer.

A real man can drink 50 pints of beer in one sitting without a break. One day a friend of mine challenged me to a drinking contest. I consumed over 125 pints of Ale in a little under 2 hours. He consumed a little over 100 pints and later died of alcohol poisioning.

All in all, it was a fine afternoon!

:D:D
I am Gambrius! The Patron Saint of Beer!