BillyVance

Building dispute

This is a true story, it happened in Utah and was on the news! I thought you could use a little comic relief today. Here's the story:

A city councilman, Mark Easton, lives in this neighborhood. He had a beautiful view of the east mountains, until a new neighbor purchased the lot below his house and built. Apparently, the new home was 18 inches higher than the ordinances would allow, so Mark Easton, mad about his lost view, went to the city to make sure they enforced the lower roof line ordinance. Mark and his new neighbor had some great arguments about this as you can imagine - not great feelings. The new neighbor had to drop the roof line - no doubt at great expense.

Recently, Mark Easton called the city and informed them that his new neighbor had installed some vents on the side of his home. Mark didn't like the look of these vents and asked the city to investigate. When they went to Mark's home to see the vent view, this is what they found...

See attached pics..... :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

He thinks that he has problems... Look what developers have done to this guys house in China....
clicky

They may have dug around it - but in a few years it will fall anyway - there is no structural support for it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Least he's trying to stick it to the developers... good on 'im, I say.

That house will be on him if he doesn't leave. I thought China was Communist . . . or is that just what they tell everyone?

Commie #1 : If you had two Cars would you give me one?
Commie #2 : Yes, you are my fellow party member, and we are communists, what is mine is yours.

Commie #1: If you had two horses, would you give me one?
Commie #2: Of Course! Why do you ask?

Commie #1: If you had 2 Chickens, would you give me one?
Commie #2: No.
Commie #1: No? Why Not?

Commie #2: I have 2 Chickens.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I wonder whats gona happen when it collapses and everyone inside dies...

Then it's just good video - and will end up on YouTube.