jasonRose

Weekend numbers for Fools day?

1 (first cheesecake I ever attempted baking):2:0

I did my first jumps after seeing Danny and Bob's incident. I had to force myself to get out of the plane, but I'm glad I did.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:)
1 night jump in Hollister on Friday. I don't jump there very often and have missed the LZ a few times:$. I never took a good look at the LZ before exiting, my fault of course. We got out a little early and I mistook a group of 3 while lights and a red light at a building to be the LZ. I pulled a little lower than I should have (2,500 feet) and didn't realize I was landing out until around 700 feet. I opted to land in a field nearby and had a fast landing in close to no wind in tall grass but I was able to run it out and stop before the fence.

I got a little wet from some sprinklers but I was able to find my way out and hop the fence and get to the road but 30+ cars drove by me and I walked for about a half hour in the wrong direction before I finally got out in the middle of the street and frantically waved a guy down who gave me a ride to the LZ. I bought beer for making everyone wait to jump again while they were searching for me.

Some skiing in Kirkwood on Saturday, and then jumping in Davis on Sunday.

1 RW, 2 WS, 7 FF, 1 track. I think I broke my record for most jumps in a day.B|

:S: 7: 1

Did my 200th over the weekend.. so that was cool!

Congrats on having the crazy hump. :ph34r::ph34r:

Is a crazy hump better than no hump?

Hmmmmm, good question. I would have to say a crazy monkey hump is better than humping a monkey.:P
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!