Hambone

MASTERS TIME!

I think that blowing Fire and watching the masters sounds great....I am just worried that my neighbors might disagree. Oh what the hell, Bring it on! Kitty...it isn't boring....Its american.! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

I think that blowing Fire and watching the masters sounds great....I am just worried that my neighbors might disagree. Oh what the hell, Bring it on! Kitty...it isn't boring....Its american.! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Actually - the Scotts started Golf.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

But they didn't start The Masters.

And the Americans have 3 of the 4 majors... so there! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Basically America is better....:o:o:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Not necessarily, America just has more golf courses and more recreational golf players than any other country in the world.

However, in the Ryder Cup competitions between the Americans and Europe pros, The Europeans have had the upper hand more often than not.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Not necessarily, America just has more golf courses and more recreational golf players than any other country in the world.

However, in the Ryder Cup competitions between the Americans and Europe pros, The Europeans have had the upper hand more often than not.

Yeah i was just having fun...why'd you have to go and be all serious and stuff. geez!

Yeah, but Hootie Johnson brought the traditional racism to the sport.

He sure did... I remember that... No women and blacks allowed... they've changed it since Tiger started winning the Masters, and I know one woman reporter made a big stink about the women exclusion, I think from the clubhouse...

Yes then there was a push to have the Masters boycotted, so instead of it being boycotted it aired without commercials, and had the largest viewship up to that point.

Sure backfired, didn't that, on the boycott threat? :D:D:D

Yes then there was a push to have the Masters boycotted, so instead of it being boycotted it aired without commercials, and had the largest viewship up to that point.

Yeah i mean no one really likes commercials anyway.

Only the ones during the Superbowl.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Only the ones during the Superbowl.

And the ones during the Daytona 500, which were way better than most of the Superbowl's commercials... :P

Sure backfired, didn't that, on the boycott threat?

Proving once and for all that rich, white men can do pretty much anything they want. Well, that and the Rodney King thing.

So what is wrong with that?:|

Sure backfired, didn't that, on the boycott threat?

Proving once and for all that rich, white men can do pretty much anything they want. Well, that and the Rodney King thing.

WOW....all i can say is WOW....