grue

I'm bored. Ask me anything about anything and I'll probably give an honest answer.

Why is Orange like the most badass color ever?

I have on an orange shirt AND an orange thong today. I just thought I'd let you know that. ;)

Grue: Why will you only "probably" give us an honest answer? Why not just always give us your honest answer?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Grue: Why will you only "probably" give us an honest answer? Why not just always give us your honest answer?

There are a few subjects that I'm not willing to share, e.g. bank account number, phone number of my ex, address of my best friend… ya know, stuff like that. Within reason, I'll answer pretty much everything.
cavete terrae.

Why is Orange like the most badass color ever?

I have on an orange shirt AND an orange thong today. I just thought I'd let you know that. ;)

Grue: Why will you only "probably" give us an honest answer? Why not just always give us your honest
answer?

Welll....Simply can't stand up from his desk now....Good Job!
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

Way back when sunshine posted the thread "Who the fuck is grue?", did we ever get an answer?

Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, I don't recall. Then again, can you really define a person?

Stop answering a question with a question. You're not supposed to do that. Clearly if we follow this thread, you should be the one to say if we can really define a person.....I think.:|

Chris

Way back when sunshine posted the thread "Who the fuck is grue?", did we ever get an answer?

Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, I don't recall. Then again, can you really define a person?

Stop answering a question with a question. You're not supposed to do that. Clearly if we follow this thread, you should be the one to say if we can really define a person.....I think.:|

Chris

I'd say I can be defined. grue is a 6'3" brown-haired brown-eyed male born in the United States but currently living abroad. He has a twisted sense of humour, and might be wired somewhat incorrectly. He doesn't have as many jumps as he'd like, but will correct that once he has positive cashflow. He's also kinda sneaky.
cavete terrae.

Since cats have sharper claws and better reflexs, why don't cats eat dogs, instead of the other way around?

and

What is so wrong with Walloons to make someone Walloonaphobic???

1. Brute force and higher tolerance for pain. Not to mention jaw clamping force.

2. They can decapitate a moving target at 217 metres with a frozen waffle. You'd be a fool NOT to be scared of them.
cavete terrae.

That photo was taken at trivia.. you were trying to figure out the first James Bond movie where Moneypenney was played by a woman.

I was hammered, it was my birthday, and i was wearing your glasses.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

Do I look fat in this outfit? Or is it just the angle it was taken at? :P

neither. You're don't look fat in that pic. Cold, but not fat. ;)

:$ Oops... Didn't notice that.

That pic was taken shortly after the wet t-shirt contest I didn't win. :(

Bastards! Just because I couldn't shake my ass like that 21-year old little slut... >:(

Grue - is it better to get revenge or get even? :o

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

What are the winning Texas lottery numbers for this evening. It's up to 72mil and that's quit your job large. I so want to retire at 40.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."