sartre

It's time for another "happy" thread

My physical therapist made me feel GREAT about the rapid progress that I'm making (and I was getting a bit discourged this past weekend with how slow and restricted I felt) And she told me to be nicer to myself and not to expect myself to heal faster than it naturally does.....

One of my partners offered to take my call tonight (cuz I'm taking the six weeks of call in a two week period - and he think that's silly and that I shouldn't have to "make up" the call cuz I was recovering and non weight bearing... me, I was just trying to pull my weight... )

Got my hair done and a pedicure and nice "chick" things that I normally don't do, but just felt good. :)
Nice day!! :)

I'm at my sisters place and just got her email and stuff working for her.
I also just introduced myself to me new nephew,
babies are wierd and very very little.
Squeak went for a walk through a park pushing a pram this morning, that was odd:D:D:D:D

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak went for a walk through a park pushing a pram this morning, that was odd

It must have really been odd, all the sudden you referred to yourself in the third person. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

My OB gave me the clear and said danger for pre-term labor has dissipated. I should be able to carry to full term so my little bun in the over will be completely done!!! Yeah!!!! :D

Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

I was just asked to resign my job. :(

I do however get to remain on the payroll for two more months :)
Maybe now I can go jump.

SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Sometimes those sick days turn out to be the best.:)

Unfortunately, my sick day was still that... Sick... Doc said I have strep throat, but she did give me meds to make me better. I guess that's happy, right? I ended up working from home, so I still get paid for time.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Unfortunately, my sick day was still that... Sick... Doc said I have strep throat, but she did give me meds to make me better. I guess that's happy, right? I ended up working from home, so I still get paid for time.

Strep throat--does that mean you get all the ice cream you want?? (Not that that really makes up for having strep . . . .)
TPM Sister #102

Sorry you're sick....but I'm HAPPY you'll soon be feeling better!:)
Plus, you didn't have to use up a sick day.

Though maybe you should have....tell work to suck it up and let you have a day on the couch eating icecream and watching movies. If they give you a hard time, have them call me.:)