Zeppo

Facebook Problems

Hey

I know some of you out there are on facebook (admit it...don't be shy :P )

I just logged onto facebook this morning...and my entire profile is gone. The only thing remaining is my name, and my birthday. All my friends, notes, and events are gone.

I feel like I've been abandoned [:/].

Anyone else have a problem with Facebook?

For those who don't know facebook www.facebook.com
What goes up, must come DOWN!!!

I feel like I've been abandoned [:/]

That's sad.:(

Here's a face to get you started on your new book. It's a bit shiny this morning, but always happy to help a friend in need.:)

Now there's a face that can make anyone feel better ;)

my profile is there and everything's fine with it. i see that they unrolled a new layout today, so my guess is you either are accessing your profile in some weird way or you got screwed over in the change.

It's really strange. I check facebook in the morning before I go to work, and all was good. Got a chance to see the new layout, so I thought I'd check it out more at work.

I got to work and logged in (as I've done before) and my entire profile was gone.

A friend of mine had the same thing happen to him, but others profiles seem to be working fine.

It's f'ed up.

I just logged onto facebook this morning...and my entire profile is gone. The only thing remaining is my name, and my birthday. All my friends, notes, and events are gone.

I feel like I've been abandoned [:/].

everything till now was just an illusion. you only woke up to the sad reality: you have no friends. you never had any. it was all in your head. facebook is showing you the naked truth.
no notes and events? then you probably had no life either.
sad, isn't it?:P

ok, I'm gonna go friend you now

I love facebook. Its not full of 14 year old girls saying their theyre 22 like myspace.

Yea, quite true. At least with facebook, most of the people on the list, are people you've actually met.

I Love it.

(I know, I'm addicted, but I just can't help it :P)