simplyputsi

Atlanta hockey peeps, wanna go?

Ok so all my friends suck big time. I should have followed Spence's rule of get the money first.

Anyway here is the short. I have an extra ticket for tomorrows Thrashers playoff game. It's an upper level ticket at the end of the rink, double attack side. It's a good seat trust me.
I really can't afford to give it away. If someone wants to go it would be a mere $20. Such a small price to pay for the company of muah;).

So? Bueller? Bueller?
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Tell me about it. I've asked just about everyone I know and can't get a single person to go.
A few people can't, out of town or something, but others just don't want to go for whatever reason.

My roommate said he would go yesterday, then after work he is like I can't go. It's not that he can't, he says he has something else to do. Oh gee thanks for letting me know so soon, jackass!!!
One less person on the list to ask for upcoming games.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I like hockey well enough, but just you and another dude? Thats just a little bit festive. You're only saving grace is that you're going to see hockey. :P

Find a girl, make it a date. Hockey is a lot of fun in person.

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Ok so all my friends suck big time. I should have followed Spence's rule of get the money first.

Anyway here is the short. I have an extra ticket for tomorrows Thrashers playoff game. It's an upper level ticket at the end of the rink, double attack side. It's a good seat trust me.
I really can't afford to give it away. If someone wants to go it would be a mere $20. Such a small price to pay for the company of muah;).

So? Bueller? Bueller?

That's one big reason the Flames moved to Calgary... no fan support.

Chuck

I asked a few girls, all of them can't go, no not because they don't want to, they have work or other obligations.

Right now I'm not tooo pissed as it is only $20, but well I will always have an extra ticket as long as they are playing. I'm not sure if the people at my old job are just being jackasses because I left or really can't go. They were the ones that said they would go if I had a ticket.
Whatever, I'll give it to some lucky FAN down there.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I would definitely be there if I didn't have to be at work!!

What is it with you and work lately? sheesh! :S

How are you supposed to have any fun with all that working? :o
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I would definitely be there if I didn't have to be at work!!

Don't worry i've only heard that like ohhhh about 10 times lately.

Good news is I got one of the peeps from the old job that originally said he would pony up the dough and go If I got tickets to go.
So crisis solved. For now.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Unreal! I would take a $20 playoff ticket in a second. Tickets for the same series (Atlanta vs. New York Rangers) are going for over $250 for high upper level seats.

That said, I am still hoping to find tickets for game 4.

Oh yeah, Lets Go Rangers!!!

I would go, except every time I go to a Thrashers game they lose. I don't want to be blamed for a playoff loss, if I were to go and they were to lose!

Plus, I have a date to walk with Hottielicious (aka the Patron Saint of drunken and wayward skydivers, aka Hippie's better half) after work today. Can't skip out on the Hottie. :P

Maybe I'll actually see you at the Farm this weekend. :D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Unreal! I would take a $20 playoff ticket in a second. Tickets for the same series (Atlanta vs. New York Rangers) are going for over $250 for high upper level seats.

That said, I am still hoping to find tickets for game 4.

Oh yeah, Go Home Rangers!!!

fixed it for you.

I don't know what ATL's problem is. I figured these games would be sold out a long time ago. Whatever, next round, and there will be a next round people will realize. I probably won't have an extra then.

laura, I used to think the same thing. It's like I go, they loose, I watch on tv they loose. I gave up believing it's my fault. It's not!!! Beotches.

How would we go together, we can't seem to ever find each other.

Farm is looking iffy for me this weekend, well saturday at least. Sunday we'll see.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I grabbed tickets for game 4. I think the Rangers can win but I dont think I will be seeing an elimination game.

A buddy of mine was suggesting we could fly down to Atl and catch the game for cheaper than just going to the garden. Sad but true, depending where you sit at the garden.