bigway

Tonights L.O.S.T SPOILER

I don't even watch Lost every week anymore. I usually have it on the background while i'm doing something else. It just hasn't been able to capture my attention anymore. [:/]

I've been getting to that point with the show's endless new plot lines, without ever explaining or wrapping up any old ones. But last night's episode actually explained quite a bit about what the heck has been going on.

i think all the plot lines are coming together to be only one plot line.

That would be good, because I'm tired of all the fractured stories.

Did anyone notice that the mark on the tree is also the same burn (branding) mark on juiliettes back?

No, I didn't notice that.

Fayed and Sawer were right not to trust that bitch. After all, they had already sent one spy to infiltrate them. I can't believe Jack is buying her story, hook, line and sinker. Maybe he really knows she's a spy up to no good, but he's just playing along for now to gain something of his own later...

Juliette doesn't care about them - she just wants them for guinea pigs for her medical experiments.

They've sent at least 3 spies to infiltrate them, if you count Goodwin who they sent to the tailies. Then Ethan at the beginning and "Benry" himself last year.

And I actually think Jack is sort of right about Juliette- he trusts her because she's been manipulated by Ben and wants off the island. (I think most of the "others" are in the same boat, at least in terms of being manipulated, but they just don't all realize it.) I think she's conflicted, but not necessarily bad, and Jack probably knows that too. And its Ben that's behind her medical experiments- he won't let her leave until she "cures" the pregnancy problem on the island.

Sun will die.

coming up we up they figure out who the babys father is.

for her and juilette to figure out who the babys father is gives me the impression that sun does not know and that juliette does. anyway got a theory on that?

Also on those sheets that showed the sisters cancer results..... closely lookng at the results and they were for a male.

Sawyer's Implant
After one of Sawyer's escape attempts from Alcatraz, the Others injected him in the heart with something. They claimed it would cause his heart to explode if his heart rate went too high. Ben later claimed that he did nothing to Sawyer.

After the preview from last night, I am almost positive that they did something to Sawyer. Not exactly sure what it is though. It could be some orchestrated experiment pending Kate's pregnancy.

here are some screencaps....
http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33433

Penny is Coming
Penny has found the Island and the Parachute Woman Naomi is found in the trees and on her she has a copy of the picture of Desmond and Penny (taken back in FBYE). This is proof for Desmond that the girl is really from Penny's team.

I can confirm, according to my source, that the hippy couple, are the Degroots. They were part of the group that founded the Dharma Initiative, according to Lost-lore.

But that’s not my big, juicy, bit of spoilage. Oh no, this is even bigger than that!

No, what I found out is the identity of their offspring. It’s a regular character and I’ll give you a little hint. This character has mentioned on several occasions that HE was BORN on the island.

That’s right Lost-fans, Ben is none other than the son of the Degroots!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

If she dies, its because the baby was conceived on the island and its Jin's. Back in Korea, Jin was sterile, but he didn't know it. And Sun was having an affair. Juliette said whatever killed the mothers happened at conception.

Sawyer's implant- not a suprise. Kate pregnant? predictable, especially now that we know about the pregancy "problem" on the island and how Ben sees all the women (even the "others") as expendable guinea pigs. Kate's a killer, so she's especially expendable. And Sun killed one of the others, right? I doubt they'll lift a finger to save her.

And OF COURSE Ben is the son of the hippies. Is that supposed to be a big deal? He made it clear he was born on the Island.

ben the son of the hippies. Yeah i think it is a big deal. That means DHARMA is still on the island.

I look forward to this skydiver landing on the island. The skydiver means Penny widmore has found the island.

I woinder if widmore foundation has anything to do with dharma? I am starting to think desmond was sent to the island. and when his old partner said 'are you him' when desmond first arrived that desmond actually was him without knowing it and he was the guys replacment.
\
Whatever is going on with locke at the moment is going to be an impact.
If the others and the loties are going to war i wonder if locke is going to be fighting for the others. i think he is.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store