Twoply

Don't all women like receiving oral sex?

A conversation was struck up at my son's birthday party last week with the other parents. I always was under the impression that women enjoy oral sex but never get it. Seems some of these women didn't prefer it.
I mean, if it's like an old dog licking sour cream out of a bucket...

A conversation was struck up at my son's birthday party last week with the other parents. I always was under the impression that women enjoy oral sex but never get it. Seems some of these women didn't prefer it.

eck.. hate it!
Into the great wide open/ under them skies of blue/ out in the great wide open/ a rebel w/out a clue.....

eck.. hate it!

You're being sarcastic, right?:|
Gravity Waits for No One.

eck.. hate it!

You're being sarcastic, right?:|

not in the slightest
Into the great wide open/ under them skies of blue/ out in the great wide open/ a rebel w/out a clue.....

You hate giving or getting?

getting... ewwy.... com'n... I know I'm not the only girl that thinks that way... I've got a couple girlfriends who agree... we've had this convo many times before

I think a lot of women who don't like it haven't found some one who is good at giving it, and will take the time to do it right!! I base this opinion on personal experiences with a few girls who didn't want me too, I convinced them to give me a shot, and they completely changed their minds.

Going down on a girl and driving her crazy can be better than sex. :ph34r:

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

That's a comparison I don't think many people can relate to. :D

I'm sure that with poor enough technique, it can be quite lousy.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I think a lot of women who don't like it haven't found some one who is good at giving it, and will take the time to do it right!!

I was referring to that description. I all I can visualize is a slobbering dog. :|
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I think a lot of women who don't like it haven't found some one who is good at giving it, and will take the time to do it right!!

I have no clue why I'm discussing this for the world to see... but for the sake of answering the question... all guys say that! I dunno..... it's just .... akward... I don't want some guy's face down there! it's different than giving oral to a guy.... eck, and now I have to go take a shower because I feel very dirty .... haha

Even for guys, done poorly it can be boring.

Shouldn't take long before some guy claims he doesn't like receiving oral, hoping to get offers from girls wanting to show him that it is all in the technique. :D

People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Even for guys, done poorly it can be boring.

Shouldn't take long before some guy claims he doesn't like receiving oral, hoping to get offers from girls wanting to show him that it is all in the technique. :D

Yeah man..so what if I dont like it?
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Going down on a girl and driving her crazy can be better than sex.

Want some lessons? ;) I'm really good at it.
You'll be the talk of the town. :D

Where do I sign up?
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I have no clue why I'm discussing this for the world to see... but for the sake of answering the question... all guys say that! I dunno..... it's just .... akward... I don't want some guy's face down there! it's different than giving oral to a guy.... eck, and now I have to go take a shower because I feel very dirty .... haha

HAHA. :D That is why the guy has to set the mood and slowly work towards it. Keeping the girl at ease is objective numero uno. :ph34r:
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I was just curious, I have talked to women who dont like it and because of that they would not give it to the guy. And I have talked to some women who dont like getting it but did like giving it.:o:o

Where do I sign up?

This is worth getting a video camera our for. Guys are now getting a ticket and lining up to the Lick-a-Lisa Oral University
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Where do I sign up?

This is worth getting a video camera our for. Guys are now getting a ticket and lining up to the Lick-a-Lisa Oral University

:D:D

Need me to wash your back? :)