Icon134

Belly-off Update.

there's a week and a half to go... so how goes it...

I just weighed myself a moment ago and I'm a featherweight 168 lbs. though part (well probably more like all) of the reason for this is that I just completed about 26 miles on my Concept2 Rower... (I hope I'm not too tired/sore tomorrow at work tomorrow... :D)

so how's everyone else doing?
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

How about the belly on thread...seems mine keeps getting larger! :o

Well, if you'd not let your hubby let it soak for so long! :o:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

You're all still a bunch of fat bastards unless I see pictures to prove otherwise :ph34r:

another week and a half... and you'll get your chance Kieth... you crazy Homo (not that that's a problem...) :D:D

You're all still a bunch of fat bastards unless I see pictures to prove otherwise :ph34r:

another week and a half... and you'll get your chance Kieth... you crazy Homo (not that that's a problem...) :D:D

Can I be the judge who wins??? If so, full frontal nekkid pix get extra credit :)
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

I'm trying, but I'm not sure I look a whole lot different than I did at the beginning. Consistency with my workouts has been challenging because my life's been in massive turmoil the past few weeks.

Still, contest aside, summer's coming, so I'm not giving up!:)

I'm trying, but I'm not sure I look a whole lot different than I did at the beginning.

I feel much the same way... its really hard to physically change in a few months... in fact I'd say actual change is likely to take more like a year or two (especially if you want it to stick)

and Keith talk to peter (ntrprnr) about being a judge I don't see why you couldn't be one... but don't get your hopes up about getting naked pictures (at least from me)... ;)

Who said I wanted a nekkid pic of you? :P Ok Ok, it's been a dry spell, I'd settle for a nekkid pic of even You :ph34r:

Seriously though, when I got rid of my gut it took a good year for it to completely go away. I applaud all ya'll for working toward your goal. This :D's for you B|

Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

send me some pics. I'll let ya know! ;)

How gracious of you to offer to help!:)

Hey, I do what I can, when I can. I'm a giver. ;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Between the time sitting on my ass due to the leg and the self medicating with food while throwing a pity party for myself for not being able to jump, I have gained a few pounds. But with the rehab workouts, I am slowly starting to drop a few pounds. So now I just want to get back to my old starting weight and go from there.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I didn't 'register' in your competition.

I have lost 18 pounds in the last 2 months, down to 218, the lightest I've been since '99, and a full 30 pounds from my highest weight ever.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I have lost 18 pounds in the last 2 months, down to 218, the lightest I've been since '99, and a full 30 pounds from my highest weight ever.

That's great!!!

Thanks. Being back on the market again after 15 years can give a person motivation to not be fat.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I've officially lost about 15-18 pounds and feel great.

There are just a couple more pounds I'd like to shave off just to increase my fall rate range and cause any little bit will help my weak knee. Overall though.. I feel good about the way I look and feel.

I never posted pictures initially.. but I've been taking them.. I like comparing my weekly picture to the original in a side-by-side comparison.. really shows me how far I've come!

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham