RkyMtnHigh

Please stop feeding the monkeys!

Puleeeeeeeeeeease:D

Im hungry. Whatcha got for a hungry monkey? :o:D

Making soup cuz I have the same cold as you! It's broth with cilantro, sprouts, carrots, radishes, zucchini, and shrimp..kicked up a notch with red chili peppers to open my sinuses.

Feeding the monkeys, I got in trouble for petting a Lemur today, That thing was one of the coolist animals I ever seen. Other then that cantabery thing I seen at monkey jungle in Miami. That thing was like a gieant turkey with a pupple head, very interesting animal.

O.K. thats all.

Feeding the monkeys, I got in trouble for petting a Lemur today, That thing was one of the coolist animals I ever seen. Other then that cantabery thing I seen at monkey jungle in Miami. That thing was like a gieant turkey with a pupple head, very interesting animal.

O.K. thats all.

My most favorite animal in all the world is a Lemur!! I love them. They're so smart, not just smart they've got beyond animal intelligence. They can reason, use tools. It's really amazing to watch them interact with each other and the hierarchy of their society.

LEMURS!! F'n ROCK!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

yea.. it is the little "x" found in the upper right hand corner of your browser.:o:P:D

:D..no...Fn PageDn works pretty good;)

Where the hell is the damn Fn button???:S Am I retarded or something? (that's a rhetorical question, by the way.:|)

FN is typically found on laptop keyboards so you can combine keys. I'm guessing you're on a desktop and she's on a laptop.
To sum it up.. you can just use the page down key and get the same effect.

Where the hell is the damn Fn button???:S Am I retarded or something? (that's a rhetorical question, by the way.:|)

FN is typically found on laptop keyboards so you can combine keys. I'm guessing you're on a desktop and she's on a laptop.
To sum it up.. you can just use the page down key and get the same effect.

Geez Kitty, youre such a geek! :P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Oh yea I think it's called a canterbury, it's from Australia I think, Yea a GIANT turkey with a purple head. It's feet has 3 toe things that look like pointed hooves. When I dig up the pic I'll Pm it to ya.

And the lemur is so cool I was playing with him yesterday, weird hands, rubbery, weird.
They have a baby for sale for 3K. about the size of a squerlle (yea spell check that)

Oh yea I think it's called a canterbury, it's from Australia I think, Yea a GIANT turkey with a purple head. It's feet has 3 toe things that look like pointed hooves. When I dig up the pic I'll Pm it to ya.

Post it here I'd be interested to see WTF you ar on about too
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?