virgin-burner

its all down the drain..

alright guys, venting-time..

last weekend, my GF upset me again and for the very last time.. said she was coming over, i bought all the shit to make us a nice weekend, she didnt call me back, even had her phone shut off.. so many times already, FUCK THAT!!

i told her that was it, no more..

then i had a two days course on how to succeed on interviews.. i've had only about fifty in the last year. that was cool, but the chick that was there, had reminded me so much of "the love of my life", plus having seen said from the distance, didnt help my mood really..

and then that phone call couple of hours before: there was a job waiting, nothing to do with accountant-stuff at all, but just a steady job with good wages, holidays and what not. just better than working time. well, they've outsourcing the department to fuckin' INDIA!!! hell, i can fuck better than any friggin' indian.. damn it!!!!

the good thing about today: i paid my taxes for '05, my visa.. it only ran about ten grand.. not having a job pretty much sucks, especially on yer' friggin' wallet..

now, i still have some money in my accounts.. just enough for starting to pursue my skydiving-career.. but then again.. i wont have any more money to do shit at all.. and taxes '06 are waiting, altough those are not going to be as high as '05's.. due to not working and stuff..

now, today i bought myself the amy winehouse album, plus another one which i dont really care for at the moment since she's got this lovely voice and is somehow strange.. fits my mood anyway! AND, thats the big plus on today's, i bought myself a bottle of a really nice whisky, a ten year old LAPHROAIG.. i'm getting wasted on the good stuff again, at least not the cheap shit i did lately.. except for that thirty year old royal lochnagar which was a birthday present from my brother..

ok, i've vented, feels somehow better, but i'm sure i'll be a little bit puzzled tomorrow morning after having finished that NICE whisky..

remember, if you find spelling errors, just keep them, coz' this is a drunken posting..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

uhm, yea, after all that, i went inline-skating with my baby-dog, one of the few nice "people" in my life, just to crash with some asshole, not being able to stand up-straight on his wheels, of course going in a row with another two of his friends, blocking all the fuckin' way left.. and best of all, he couldnt decide on whatever side he wanted to stay at.. so, i just happened to throw him in the bushes, almost made him falling in the lake where the track leads around.. fucker, made me spill one of the smirnoff-ices i had with me, left me with a bruise on my arm.. but well, it was him going friggin' IN..

as it happens, at the exact same spot i ran over my best friend, left him with a virtually pulverized ellbow, as i brought him to the hospital and they did all the research on him, I fainted when they told us what was fucked up.. and it was a lot, he almost lost his right arm because of ME.. or at least the ability to move his fingers and arm on the right, since i almost ended up fuckin' up some important muscles on him..

what a great day that was, really..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I know.. I just wanted you to know I read your posts.. Cheer up sweetie.. its a pretty day!

..ps theres a whole mess of smirnoff ice's in my refrigerator that people have left at parties at my house.. you're welcome to them.. ;)

if i didnt have to swim for like a couple of thousand miles, i'd be right there.. :$:S:D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

And THAT.. my friend.. is why you should not drink Smirnoff Ice. [:/]

I thought it was just because I have a penis rather than a vagina. :D

Blues,
Dave

Hey now. I like those girly drinks and I have a penis of my own....and also a vagina that I get to visit on occasion.:P:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

this is just a friendly bunch here.. well, some are..

I'm not ya cry baby:P

But thanks for the Amy Winehose referal I just DL'd some of her stuff, a bit Shirly Bassey but not bad at all :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?