Cashmanimal

Personal Challenges?...

It all Basically started because i am an idiot. But here is what happened.

After a stupid bet starting Monday morning when a friend woke me up in my dorm room, I fasted for 5 days. I made a joke about fasting for the day because I was too lazy to go eat, and all my so-called friends laughed at me, claiming I could never go a day without food. Well, in their faces. I got pissed for some reason, probably because I just woke up, and told them I would fast until friday.

I gotta tell you. It sucked. A lot. Day 2 was full of intense headaches, and day 3 was by far the hardest. But some interesting things happened, such as me being extremely productive. I guess i usually procrastinate by eating, because i got more work done this week trying to keep my mind off food than I have in a long time.

But Karma was on my side. Last night, as i was counting down the hours til I could eat, a package arrived at my dorm from my mother, and it was an ice chest full of food from back home. Sure enough, 4 Ziploc containers were in there full of my favorite food in the whole world: Papa Nacho's Machaca beef, which became part of the most delicious burrito of my life. Those of you from New Mexico know what I'm talking about.

It was a unique experience. My last meal was Sunday night, and I went without food until 1AM friday morning. I am quite proud of my newfound willpower.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

getting up in the morning....I am definitely not a morning person and have been known to tell people to "shut the fuck up!":P

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

getting up in the morning....I am definitely not a morning person and have been known to tell people to "shut the fuck up!":P

thats about the nicest you could ask from me, if you were tu understand my mumbling.. if you'd ask for some lovemaking, that'd be another story.. :$ there's nothing like love in the mornings!!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

thats about the nicest you could ask from me, if you were tu understand my mumbling.. if you'd ask for some lovemaking, that'd be another story.. :$ there's nothing like love in the mornings!!

ANYTIME is a good time to roll around in the hay:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!