katzurki

Production Stills—when comedians film skydiving

The company I work in is re-shooting Married... With Children (basically keeping the plot the same, but changing the jokes to reflect a different society / time). There was an episode that featured some alleged skydiving... this being a comedy, I fixed them with some truly scary skydiving paraphernalia. According to the plot this is a first jump from a plane, so I figured my BASE rig would be perfect for that. Anyway, check out these few production stills. The smart guys that the film crew are, they wasted a perfectly good building packjob I had in there (accidentally popped the pins), so the lower pin is actually popped open.

Big kudos to anyone who can identify the ragged military surplus gear.:P

Why do you think I bothered in the first place?:P

Well, that particular shot was the only bright spot in that post. No offense. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hi katz,

I don't know about any military gear (I think the blonde got in the way of seeing much [?;)]) but did notice on a couple of rigs that the 3-rings were in reverse order; the big ring being on the riser and the two smaller rings being on the harness.

I've seen that before on some gear from eastern-bloc countries.

Jerry