guppie01

Bad Habits

Okay, so I feel like I'm the worst when it comes to bad habits.... I am an incessant picker.... doesn't matter if it's a zit, scratch, bug bite, on my face, my head, my arms, my legs - I pick it, it's INSANE! I'm afraid I'm going to have to nub my fingers in order to stop this shit!!!!! B|

What is your worst habit???

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Getting laid is NOT a bad habit.

NOT getting laid is a bad habit....

:ph34r:

I figured he meant it was the habit he was worst at, not his worst habit. :D

But really, I think he meant what you said...he was complaining yesterday about it having been 2 months. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I figured he meant it was the habit he was worst at, not his worst habit.

How would you know? Wanna lube youreslf up and give me a shot?

But really, I think he meant what you said...he was complaining yesterday about it having been 2 months.

You know women here can read and check my previous posts without you having to ruin it for me. I'm trying to seem like stud here. :D

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

You know women here can read and check my previous posts without you having to ruin it for me. I'm trying to seem like stud here. :D

You are a bit of a slow learner, have you not noticed that that sort of thing is common as muck here:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You are a bit of a slow learner, have you not noticed that that sort of thing is common as muck here

Yeah well thanks for nothing. Now my two months w/o getting laid will go on to three. I guess it'll just be me and my baton again tonight. She's so trustworthy and loyal..... *sigh*

smoking and eating sunflower seeds all day

am I the only one that thinks that eating sunflower seeds is not so much of a bad habit?

I have an amazing ability to NOT follow my own advice.

Oh, and credit cards. CC are the DEVIL!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

You are a bit of a slow learner, have you not noticed that that sort of thing is common as muck here

Yeah well thanks for nothing. Now my two months w/o getting laid will go on to three. I guess it'll just be me and my baton again tonight. She's so trustworthy and loyal..... *sigh*

"She"? Aren't batons kind of, umm, phallic? And you wonder why we give you so much flak! :D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

I have a sneaking suspicion that daves interjection will have very little effect on your getting laid in the next month.
I dont doubt that you probasbly wont get laid, I just doubt that dave will have contributed to it.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

"She"? Aren't batons kind of, umm, phallic? And you wonder why we give you so much flak!

You have a lot to learn my friend. My expandable baton unscrews at the bottom. Think about taking the batteries out of a flashlight. What do you have when it's hollowed out?

"She"? Aren't batons kind of, umm, phallic? And you wonder why we give you so much flak!

You have a lot to learn my friend. My expandable baton unscrews at the bottom. Think about taking the batteries out of a flashlight. What do you have when it's hollowed out?

A threaded metal piple. :|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

A threaded metal piple.

You have no clue what you're talking about! Don't call her a threaded metal pipe, you bastard! :D

Methinks you'd be better off taking up plumbing. :o
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I wish I hadn't asked. Batons don't have a particularly large OD, much less ID! :D:D:D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Mine would be procrastination... or it could just be my ADD flare ups. :)

So Gia that was a nice phone call we had, wanna do it again? I've been waiting on an email, I even check it now and again to make sure it's not broken. But I never get that email I'm looking for... ya know that one that's supposed to make me smile and jump for joy! :):P:P *poke poke*

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

smoking and eating sunflower seeds all day

I used sunflower seeds last time I quit smoking... Worked great, but I quit doing it and I started smoking again...

So far, Cold turkey's workin this time around :))
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.