skydemon2

Having a bad day?

Miss Cleo ran me over with her van........ No really a jamacian lady hit me with her van while I was riding my bike....... got thrown up on her hood slid across it and thrown to the ground on the other side with the bike (bicycle) landing on top of me..... :(:( I wish it would have been Miss Cleo, but she is psychic so she would have seen it coming...:)

And no I dont want your vibes...... but nekkid pics of you lovely ladies might make me feel better....:P
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

And no I dont want your vibes...... but nekkid pics of you lovely ladies might make me feel better....:P

:D This from a guy that won't even post his face? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

serves you right you shouldn't of been riding in the road anyway.

Everyone knows bikes belong on sidewalks and well if there are none then you shouldn't be riding.
Oh and have you ever seen how jamacian people drive???

Holy bejesus you're lucky to be alive.

p.s. I'm kidding on the hole bike thing.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

are you sure it wasn't virgin burner in disguise??

I was having a great day until he told me he wanted to commit suicide. :(

for getting his ass kicked by an old guy on a bike:D:D:D:D

ok that was wrong.

I shouldn't have said that. Post deleted.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

You freak me out. One day your posts make me think you are a chick, the next day you are looking for pictures of the ladies.

And you have an avatar that is female devil??!!!

You must be a tranny. :|:D

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I was on the side walk!!! She hit me as she pulled out of a blind drive way, she didnt even stop for the edge of the sidewalk......:D

errr ummmm but you have to delete the quote in your last now!!!

and skydemon, that is what you get for riding on the sidewalk!!!!

hahahahahahahaahahahaha

trust me you just can't win on a bike, it's you against them, and there are lots of them.

No, you do..it's quoted in your post.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

reminds me of this time.... i came out of my house to get something from the car and this little kid was riding his bike like a bat out of hell down the sidewalk...... well he ran my ass over. all i remember is a Volcano of cussing from my mouth till i saw him.... HAHAHAHAHA.... I had little tire tracks up one side of me.......:D:D:D

HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

She was pulling out of church!!! As I was laying on the ground a few other people from the church ran over to see if I was alright after I assured them I was ok she asked me if she could pray for me!! I looked at her shocked and said you have no idea who I am do you? She looked a little shook up as she just ran me over so I said go ahead if it will make you feel better. So she puts her arm around me and the others form a circle holding hands and say yea, lets pray!! So she starts going.....And everytime she stop they say AMEN.... it was wierd.

Lord thank you for protecting this man... "AMEN"..... Lord with you watching over this man there is nothing he cannot accomplish...... "AMEN".... Lord thank you ..... and on and on I have to admit it was a impressive prayer she rolled with it I would guess she does a lot of verbal praying or she is a preacher!! :):):)

So after I unbent a few things on the bike i was back on my little ride!

she asked me if she could pray for me!! I looked at her shocked and said you have no idea who I am do you?

Who are you that it would matter for her wanting to pray?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am