DougH

Owwwwwww!!! That bloody hurt!

Your penis is by far the worst place to find, and then have to remove a tick from!!!

The little bastard must have jumped on my pants when I took a piss in the woods last night.

:S:S:S
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Funny you mention that. My girlfriend said she was glad that she didn't sleep with me last night.

But I don't think it jumped on for a ride until I put my jeans back on this morning to drive back home.

>:(

=P

It was a wood tick, unlikely carrier. I have gotten Lymes twice though. Once really bad when I was like 13, I partly blaim my tweaked mind on that. B|:ph34r:

Lymes is really bad juju... makes you feel like you have shards of glass flowing through your veins when you first get it. It can have some really bad effects on a person if you don't treat it soon enough. Sometimes my joints all ache because of it.

=P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... oh my god, Doug. You crack me up. That just made my day picturing you jumping up and down trying to rip a tick off of your junk!! :D

Nah, really....it's only funny if you're OK. Everything still work OK down there?? :D

Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Your penis is by far the worst place to find, and then have to remove a tick from!!!

The little bastard must have jumped on my pants when I took a piss in the woods last night.

:S:S:S

Well I hope you didnt just yank it out lol
Should only be removed by being covered in vaseline or burned out with a cigie ( and a steady hand )
If ya yanked it its head is probably still in there lol
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

You fucking crazy for posting that shit!!!:ph34r:

No more crazier than me posting a pic of the longest pubic hair ever. At least HE didn't post a pic of the tick on his dick!

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

uhmm ....... this sounds like you were poking your penis in some mighty dangerous places.....guess it is better than feeding the wildlife.:o:o....oops guess in essence you were:ph34r::ph34r:

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

..guess it is better than feeding the wildlife.:o:o....oops guess in essence you were:ph34r::ph34r:

And What's the problem with feeding wildlife????:|:|:|

I can hear the deer calling your name right now......."ED....come feed me some potatoe chips!":o:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

I can hear the deer calling your name right now......."ED....come feed me some potatoe chips!":o:o:o:o

No picture, no proof!!B|

Hey doc....I have the pictures to prove it.....mmmm...I knew there was some crazy ass reason you married me...now I know the truth:ph34r:
DPH # 2

Damn. How much for the negatives??

Diamonds are a girls best friend....hehehehehehe:D
DPH # 2