HALO1

Hitting "The Farm" for the first time

This just in ,Brandy arrested for theft and destruction of state property.

This just in, Brandy arrested for kicking local Georgian redneck's ass in a naked mud-wrestling match! :P

fixed it! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just be careful about bending over in front of Skinny Shrek after he has ahad a few beers! Heck, you better not do it when he is sober either. (is Lee ever sober?) He is just a man with a mower and a truck!

Oh, and tell him the Redskins suck, he loves that!

steveOrino

I know, but try convince Lee of that. :S

Hey, i am the one taking a week-end off to fly to dallas to watch the skins kick major ass. Steve still has to ask permission to take the sunday off...Some cowboy fan he is. Turtle is getting the tickets so hurry up and get that sunday off. I think loser should wear the opposing shirt on a skydive
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I know, but try convince Lee of that. :S

Hey, i am the one taking a week-end off to fly to dallas to watch the skins kick major ass. Steve still has to ask permission to take the sunday off...Some cowboy fan he is. Turtle is getting the tickets so hurry up and get that sunday off. I think loser should wear the opposing shirt on a skydive

a shirt would be hard to see in video in freefall. Get a team flag from each team. Loser jumps with other team's flag in freefall. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I am up for whatever. I know the skins are winning the bowl this year, i feel it:D As for that PUNK:D steverino he knows his team is going down

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I am up for whatever. I know the skins are winning the bowl this year, i feel it:D As for that PUNK:D steverino he knows his team is going down

I didn't know Oklahoma had a team. :P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I didn't know Oklahoma had a team. :P

I'm no Okie. I'm a misplanted Texan. (getting ready for the slams):)

steveOrino

Hey Halo, call hans back, he lost your number due to his bad chinese organizing. The weather this week-end is meant to be awesome. so get there early friday

So, did u make it to deland ok..This week-end is the CPC event at the farm. Apparently, there will be about 2000 spectators plus the tv crew. You know someone is biffing the pond on a show off gig..See if shimmel makes the news again:D:D:D