mikempb

Blue sky ranch people....

Ok I want to go jumping tomorow but heres the catch, theres only 4 tandems comming out tomorow(I call to make sure theres a bunch of tandems to keep the planes in the air) so I WANT ALL fun jumpers to be out tommorow so I'll have a nice full day...... So now who's going to be there?

Ok but just so you know its going to be the warmest day of the week tommorow and there giving out free main canopies!!!!! and new cars!!!! you think Im lying?... maybe but I think its worth skipping a day of work to find out:ph34r::ph34r:

ive already skipped too many days this year...

im waiting for the REAL summer to get here before i start skipping any more..

i will be there tommorrow nght till sunday night..
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

dude, if i were in NY I would so be there. I called lodi to see if planes are up. they close at about 5pm. sunset isn't until 8! that would never happen at the ranch. I'm so bummed. I can't wait until I'm back in NY. GO to the dz. if it's beautiful, there will be jumpers. there are enough locals to fill the planes.
Mistakes-It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.