gonzalesna

What's your favorite source of protein?

I can see this heading south quickly.

Figuratively or literally... :|

Choose your poison

It seems like we only enjoy taking the things nowhere near sexual in nature and turning them into sex threads... it's no fun when it's this easy.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

What, no eggs?

I'd either call that chicken or other:D

Lots of dairy products are high in protien, silly..

i said milk[:/]
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

It seems like we only enjoy taking the things nowhere near sexual in nature and turning them into sex threads... it's no fun when it's this easy.

Our perverse brains need a challenge then.

Like connecting mohatma ghandi with anal bleaching:D

Our perverse brains need a challenge then.

Like connecting mohatma ghandi with anal bleaching:D

It could potentially be done if you use the 6 degrees of seperation rule.
Go approve me on your myspace btw

I do believe we have our next thread...:D

mine's not listed :):):):):):)

CReW Skies,
bubbles

There is an option for people!! ;):o:D

Nothin' like an arm and a few digits for a midday snack.:D

I take Designer Whey Protein (2x/day,) then fish, milk or chicken. I take in very little red meat as it is not good for you on a daily basis. I also abide by the American Cancer Society's recommendation to avoid grill cooked meat as it tends to produce nitrosamines, a carcinogen created by the reaction of fat with fire. Whey protein rocks for recovery during heavy training.
Now, when it comes to those who imbibe the other, unmentioned protein consider this: a healthy dose can result in 50 million swimmers. For some unexplained reasons, male sperm production worldwide has been declining--1% per year according to one Danish study. When it comes to shock value, check out JackAss2 (they gulp it from a horse!) But for those wishing to increase swimmers, Folic acid and Zine sulfate work for some people.

You're always the starter in your own life!

I like starting my day by sucking cock so i get my protein that way.

So when you comin' out to Perris???;)

People, of course!

I'm a people person!

;)

Come on over... I'm bbq-ing later;)

Are people considered red meat?:o