gonzalesna

I'd like to shank someone from Pacific Marine Credit Union

Deposited a check today, but wasn't able to withdraw any funds after doing so.>:( Every other bank I've ever used has an amount you can withdraw until the check clears. Yet another reason I'm switching banks.

FUCKING CUM GUZZLING GUTTER SLUT DOUCHBACK ASSTWINKIES!!!!
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

dude,

my bank LOST a £1,600 cheque thingy (was a certificate from government child saving bond with all my details printed on it - no one else can cash it).

they told me on numerous occassions that this didnt exist yet the national savings said the bank signed for it and the money was gone.

after a month of calls, letters, proof of the money being cashed the bank they suddenly discovered that it had been put in someone else account by accident even though that was meant to be impossible.

im still banking with them for some reason :S

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

Are you eligible to use USAA? I freakin' love them as a bank (as well as insurance, etc.). If you have a scanner, you can go to their website and scan the check right in, and it is available immediately. Of course they take it at face value and it's your problem if it bounces after the fact, but a pretty freakin sweet deal.

They don't charge you to use ATMs, and then even refund you what other banks charge you to use their ATMs. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

www.usaa.com
Killing threads since 2004.

dude, go to wells fargo. I've never had a problem with them. B Of A--horrible. they charge you when you make a deposit at the counter. WaMU- used to be great, now they hold your checks too. Never had a problem with WF. Moved to NY, Tried to open an account. opened one at Bank of New York. opened an account 19 miles north of the Bronx, where my dad lived. I used to pass by it all of the time. they harrassed me about why I was opening an account in a place other than in the city. uh, I don't know, don't go into the city annnnndd, it takes over an hour to get there? Not good enough. Bitch told me the bank doesn't have to take my business. I told her I won't give her my business. At both closings of WaMu and BoNY, I had just come into checks with large sums of money. so, as I withdrew money from my account to close the accounts, I also showed the manager my biggin' paychecks. They were a bit perturbed.

I'd like to shank someone

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please don't do that, it really hurts. Just so you know. That is all.:|

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Yeah, that really sucks.
Worse thing that a bank did to me was cancel my ATM card because a sequence of them had been "compromised". Went to the ATM on a Saturday afternoon to get cash for a date and the freakin' machine kept my card. Since it was my only source of cash and credit. I was pretty much screwed for the weekend...figuratively speaking. I can understand them canceling it, but they should have at least called to let me know what they were doing.

Are you eligible to use USAA? I freakin' love them as a bank (as well as insurance, etc.). If you have a scanner, you can go to their website and scan the check right in, and it is available immediately. Of course they take it at face value and it's your problem if it bounces after the fact, but a pretty freakin sweet deal.

They don't charge you to use ATMs, and then even refund you what other banks charge you to use their ATMs. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

www.usaa.com

I'm a member with Navy Federal Credit Union, Pacific Marine Credit Union, and I started the process for USAA, but never followed through. Navy Fed is pretty good and I like them, but there wasn't a bank for them nearby where I was at over the weekend.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.