okalb

Do you name your canopies?

Sure, when I had canopies...my main was 'Fluffy' because it was a big, puffy fluff-ball that was very gentle.

Were you jumping a weather balloon??:P

It was a Tri 190, so it might as well have been...:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

When I had my Sabre2 I used to call her "Beauty" as she had beautiful butter soft openings and I used to think/say "ahhhhh..how niiiiiiiiice":) and now the Vengeance I currently have, I have more sound effects like "ahhh...oohh..shhhhtt...uuuuh...errrr..." but it has it's "special" characteristics and I love her anyway;):ph34r: "thanks for the noice neck, spine, and ab workout":S:D (otherwise I would yell "sonofuh..." and eventually say "biiiiiiiiiiiitch"):D

Pete.

I jump Lotus. Airlocks are good except for on a windy day. Sometimes the canopy just doesn't want to stop flying, even when I just want to walk back to the packing area. :D:D:D

At these times while I'm wrestling with getting the air out, I quote that fine film Dutch. http://imdb.com/title/tt0101786/

Pete. Don't be crazy Pete. ;)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

So I was talking to someone about my new canopy the other day and I mentioned her name. I was laughed at! I was wondering if I was the only idiot that named my canopies.

You're a wierdo. ;)

Do you name your body parts and your cars too?

hehehe

I miss you guys.

You're a wierdo. ;)

Do you name your body parts and your cars too?

hehehe

I miss you guys.

No, but you have to refer to your canopies as something while they are spinning you around during the opening. Miss you too hun!
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

I don't have my own gear yet but when I do I'm sure I'll end up naming it. I've named all my cars. People think I'm nutso for thinking my cars have personality and deserve names. *shrugs* I may be nutso but I refuse to believe that is the reason! :S

I'm the twist that turns your key....