sharimcm

Men... Do you really know your parts?

My wonderful co-worker has enlightened my life of what a corona really is... It's not just a beer anymore... :o

The little ridge that runs all the way around the bottom of the head of the penis is called the corona, and just below the spot on the underside of the penis where the corona makes a little V shape is the frenum (sometimes called the frenulum).

Another friend of mine just said it gives a new meaning to, "do you want to suck on my corona?" :D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Thanks you Shari for taking up the task of educating the masses.... we should call you Professor Shari :)

Here's more info....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis

I just thought I would share my knowledge... :) I was unaware when sucking on a corona that I would be... Well, nevermind... My life will never be the same, and I will sleep soundly tonight with my new found education from a 55-year old woman. :o;)

edited to add a diagram... :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Thanks you Shari for taking up the task of educating the masses.... we should call you Professor Shari :)

Here's more info....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis

I just thought I would share my knowledge... :) I was unaware when sucking on a corona that I would be... Well, nevermind... My life will never be the same, and I will sleep soundly tonight with my new found education from a 55-year old woman. :o;)

And the rest of us will just bask in your glow... B|

You got knowledge and passed it along, thats a good thing. :)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Remember "My Corona" by The Knack?

or "9 Coronas" by Wierd Al.... :D:D:D

Sorry, but that made me think of Clerks...
Dante - "Something like 37?...My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks..."
Shopper - "In a row?"

9 or 37... Still a Corona... :ph34r:

Remember "My Corona" by The Knack?

Sorry but that's "My Sharona" .

If you drink enough Corona, it can be anything you want it to be... :o:D

haha, i was wondering what your reply to that was going to be!

hey i dont hate you, but if a hot girl walks in the room you can be sure im dropping my pint on your lap to get rid of the competition! :D

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."