SuperKat

If you were this photographer, where would you be pointing your camera at?

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but that's a dude. Of course, somewhere deep down you probably already knew that.

Longhorns are fucking RUTHLESS!! I love you man! B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but that's a dude. Of course, somewhere deep down you probably already knew that.

I work in Chelsea Square. Dudes dress like ladies, Dudes get injections to look like women or they get surgically enhanced to look like women. I don't even know what a real woman looks like anymore, which is probably why I'm afraid to get some. I live the crying game everyday. :S

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

she might have nice legs... but her back looks like an Iron Board

no butt at all

It's okay us men are creative. We can focus on at least 3 other female parts should one body part be lacking a certain somethin'. ;):o:P

how do you know there isn't anything infinitely more interesting going on where the photographer is pointing his camera... like perhaps a conga line of a bunch of hot naked women... I mean I'm just saying... you never know...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Since when do mannequin's have elbows?

You calling me a liar??:P

Since they make them pretty real these days, that's when.

Something looks off on it, that is why I say it's a manequin.

yeah, I said it since no one can say girl, boy, fake, not fake.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Leave it to a woman to notice every itty bitty part of another woman. I never could understand why a woman has to check out another woman from head to toe. Then, it triggers off a "bitch, what are you staring at?" Then bottles get flung, knives get pulled out, (civilian) mace gets sprayed out and fists start flying. Just another typical day at work....:S

she might have nice legs... but her back looks like an Iron Board

no butt at all

It's okay us men are creative. We can focus on at least 3 other female parts should one body part be lacking a certain somethin'. ;):o:P

Boobie 1, boobie 2 and P.

true:P
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

Leave it to a woman to notice every itty bitty part of another woman. I never could understand why a woman has to check out another woman from head to toe. Then, it triggers off a "bitch, what are you staring at?" Then bottles get flung, knives get pulled out, (civilian) mace gets sprayed out and fists start flying. Just another typical day at work....:S

Ehhh.. what?

Oh yeah its because the men in our lives always have a hard on for women with perfect little bodies and they make us insecure.

.. or something.. I dont know, I was just trying to see if I thought it was a mannequin, and I've never seen a mannequin with real life elbows.

Whether thats a mannequin, a dude, or a model.. they need a cheeseburger.

Ehhh.. what?

Oh yeah its because the men in our lives always have a hard on for women with perfect little bodies and they make us insecure.

Not me I have a hard on for you ;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I work in Chelsea Square. Dudes dress like ladies, Dudes get injections to look like women or they get surgically enhanced to look like women. I don't even know what a real woman looks like anymore, which is probably why I'm afraid to get some. I live the crying game everyday. :S

Speaking of which, I always thought you were a girl.:D:P
My photos

My Videos