Kid_Icarus

Boulder ,CO what's cool to do?

I'm going to boulder for a 4 days and want to know what's fun to do, good places to eat, etc. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Drive south to the tunnel. Don jumpsuit and helmet, jump in, fly. Repeat as needed.;)

Go hiking in the mountains outside of town. There are a lot of places to go...Eldorado Canyon, Chataqua Park, Mt. Sanitas, Settlers Park. Or just go for a walk on the Boulder creek Trail.

Lots of good bars: The Dark Horse, The Sink, The Walrus, The Foundry, Walnut Brewery, Sundowner, Catacombs, Redfish, Mamacitas (owned by a fellow skydiver), you get the idea...

Eat at Illegal Petes, it's kind of like Chipotle but better.

There is always something happening on Pearl Street Mall..lots of interesting shops, eating places, etc.

and if you'll be in town on a Tuesday night, let me know and I'll have a beer with you!

And Jewels, you are a dork. The cutest dork ever, but a dork nonetheless. Love ya!!:)

I *am* a dork. I can't help it. (Wait--now I have to go read the Disadvantaged People thread and see if dork-ism qualifies.)

But, in any event, that doesn't mean Boulder will be any less fun! ;) The hiking suggestions are all good. I also think there might be a rock climbing gym up that way if you are into that.
TPM Sister #102

Are you looking for night life ideas... what do you like

I was in Boulder last night just to have a beer with a friend...didnt get home till well after 1:00am lots of bars lots of fun

Lazy dog has live music thurs fri sat sunday on the roof top.. redfish is a good place, your best bet is just walking around the pearl st mall pop your head in a bar and see if it fits you ... there are 10-15 bars within easily walking distance.

Nope, but Tuesdays are my designated nights to drink in Boulder. ;)

How can one talk about drinking in Boulder while making no mention whatsoever towards the Rio and their margs?

Don't they have a 2 marg max?:ph34r: They are sooooo potent!

How can one talk about drinking in Boulder while making no mention whatsoever towards the Rio and their margs?

3 marg max... that's the rules at the denver rio at least!

3 marg max... that's the ruls in the denver rio at least!

That's the one I used to go to downtown..my lips were numb after two and then I didn't feel like eating:D