bigway

And another adventure comes to an end.

They were two pretty good hours of television.

With all episodes of 24 though they always leave it so something can happen. I see nothing continuing from this story line unless of course Jacks father survived and did not get the chip wet.
It would then be another russian, chinese, american thing all over again.

On a good note the producers said they were not happy with the writing of this season and will bring it back with ultra superb writing.
Good to hear the producers admit to this.

I thought they would expose the person who tried to kill palmer but that did not happen.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I think Jack's father probably did survive.

I liked the bit with Cloe and Morris- they're both so neurotic that they belong together.

Bill stepping in to help save the day and "do the right thing" was a nice touch. The vice president ordering (and CTU going along with) a lameass plan that involved kidnapping and then blowing up a child? That pretty much sucked ass.

Jack staring off into the sunrise, alone again? Whatever...... Haven't we seen that before?

We'll probably never find out if Wayne Palmer lives or dies. We never knew what happened with the president that Logan replaced (they pulled him from the wreackage of the plane crash ALIVE) or if Logan survived his stab wound.

I hated the Chinese story line when it first played out, hated the end of last season and the beginning of this one, hated the Chinese getting back involved AGAIN at the end of this season. It was stupid two whole seasons ago and just got dumber and dumber. However, Cheng got in the best line when he said HIS government wouldn't abandon him the way Jack's did.

All in all it was a really disappointing season, yet for some reason, I watched almost every episode and I'll probably tune in next year too. :S

And I definitely think Jack Bauer does belong on the Island of Bad Dads with the Lostaways. His real father is an evil jerk, and the man he looked up to like a father screwed him over too.