sartre

Hot air balloon rides

Not for jumping out of....I want to take my daughter on one next weekend. Anyone out there have any recommendations for the Denver/Colorado Springs/Canon City areas? Or really anywhere within a few hours' drive of Denver?

I googled, but there's (surprisingly) several to choose from. Suggestions/experiences anyone?

Coming from another man on dizzy I'd look for a hidden subtext there....but you're good people Scott. How do you have a ticket for a free---oh, is it that skyride thing?

I won the ticket in a raffle...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Well, good for you little buddy! :P

(You are just taunting me, right?):D:D

I suppose its possible though not intentionally... I'm just excited that I won the thing... I love balloon jumps... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Well, you may have a point but my daughter is only 14 so she'll be keeping her feet firmly planted inside the basket. And I'll be staying with her.

Honestly, I don't blame you. I really don't want my son jumping at all.
I wouldn't think twice about jumping out and leaving his little ass hanging there though.:ph34r:

Not for jumping out of....I want to take my daughter on one next weekend. Anyone out there have any recommendations for the Denver/Colorado Springs/Canon City areas? Or really anywhere within a few hours' drive of Denver?

I googled, but there's (surprisingly) several to choose from. Suggestions/experiences anyone?

You could always call skyride! :P

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"