jtval

UFC 71?

I foget what# we're upto but who do you think will win?

ICE or RAMPAGE?

and WTF? why hasn't there been a post about this yet?:D

Who?

Oh right, these are Pride Fighters... /puke

*edit*

The Iceman will smoke Rampage ;)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I gotta go with Chuck on this one.

Chuck has lost to Rampage once before. I just don't see him falling victim to his tactics again. He's been training much harder now that he's getting older.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

RAMPAGE

Agreed. Chuck is getting knocked out

Poor misguided children.

They know not what they do or what they say. :D

If I ever see him I'll tell him.

after all I live in vegas.

I guess I should say My heart is wth Ice man, but I don't know alot about rampage.

They are hyping him up like crazy.
Than, again, they did the same with crocop and he hasnt' been impressive in the octagon.
My photos

My Videos

I guess I should say My heart is wth Ice man, but I don't know alot about rampage.

They are hyping him up like crazy.

Rampage hasn't exactly been too impressive lately either, Wanderlei rolled through him twice, and Shogun taught him a new meaning of the word pain, not to mention that it took him two rounds to finish Eastman. Chuck would've finished Marvin in the first round, I'll give Rampage credit, he's a big tough guy and when he has his days he's impressive to watch. But Chuck has his number, it's lights out for Rampage.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

The last 3 or 4 UFC events have had major upsets. I never thought that Cro-cop, GSP, Sylvia, or Hughes would lose their fights...but they did.

The Iceman is definitely the most consistent...and should win. But, i certainly wouldn't bet on it. Can't wait to watch it!
Skydive Radio!!!

The last 3 or 4 UFC events have had major upsets. I never thought that Cro-cop, GSP, Sylvia, or Hughes would lose their fights...but they did.

With the exception of Sylvia and Hughes there is absolutely no connection between any of those fighters though. Matt and Tim are in the same camp(Militech) all the others come from elsewhere so the string of upsets means absolutely nothing. Usually when there is a string of upsets from the same camp it shows that they were trying something new and it didn't work out. Chuck's head trainer hasn't changed anything to Chuck's training camp's, the only difference is that this has been the longest to date and he has yet to sustain a pre-fight injury as most fighters(Chuck included) almost always do. Rarely if ever does a fighter go into a fight 100% healthy and thsi is the first time that Chuck hasn't had so much as a sprain or pulled muscle in a camp. At 8 weeks out Chuck was in better shape than he usually was just prior to a fight, I've seen the pics, he's looking MEAN, and is constantly getting better and more mature as a fighter. I don't think Rampage can stop him, sure Jackson is a tough guy, but it takes finesse to stop Chuck, Randy had it in their first fight, Randy has always won his fights with style. When Jackson beat Chuck it wasn't the same Chuck we all know, just watch the video, he was hiding an injury from his trainer so he wouldn't have to pull out of the fight as any true warrior would do. When Jackson beat him he went out there brawlin and got lucky, it's not the same this time, not to mention Jackson's less than impressive recent resume.

Either way it's going to be a great fight, unfortunately I have to wait a couple extra days to see it. No PPV in Iraq:(

SO DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME:P

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

If I post anything as awlays I will put a dsiclaimer usually something like
"if you havent seen the fight do not read beyond this point"
But the in big bold letters I type the secret; ICEMAN WINS:D

My photos

My Videos

If I post anything as awlays I will put a dsiclaimer usually something like
"if you havent seen the fight do not read beyond this point"
But the in big bold letters I type the secret; ICEMAN WINS

Actually I just found out that AFN is going to be playing it live, that's fucking awesome!!! The UFC has always been big on supporting the troops so this doesn't suprise me that they are letting us see it live for free over here. So it looks like I'll be waking up at 430 tomorrow to watch it:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DB|

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

430 isnt so bad you lazy ass.

Oh you mean AM huh?:D

the super bowl fucked my head up. we watched it live on moday afternoon.:S

What's ten minutes?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If I ever see him I'll tell him.

after all I live in vegas.

You live in Vegas?? Why didn't I know that? :P:P

Oh and please do tell him.. I can't wait to watch him drop Rampage on his ass...

What's that saying? The bigger they are.. the harder they fall... B|

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." -- Amelia Earhart