sky2ground

Muff Brothers International

I'm not positive what my number is ... I'd have to dig up that card signed by Mr. Gates himself.

I was muffed by the inimitable Mad John Dobleman over Byron, CA in January '06.B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Roy you just need to read the ceiling in the Muff trailer .. Well, your not local anymore, but your still thought of as a local..
Muff #2760 got it the same day as Drew Muff #2759 Did the jumps with Johnny and Nigel..
Let's put the FUN back in Funeral

Life is a Freefall Enjoy!!
MUFF #2760

Uh oh. Have I broken some rule I don't know about? :$

Neeener neeeener. If you had your card, you would know the rule.

I was on the same jump with MadJohn.

Muff#3789

It does NOT say that on my card

For the record .... Muff #3788.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

doesn't seem that international yet, so contribution of number from one of the overseas brothers-with-boobies;

#3906 - issue in November 2003 by Mr Gates.

tash

ps - the card tells me it's good for one funnel. Who do I need to report to once I've done that and that I've used my 'one funnel' allowance up?
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

in Z-hills wearing the muffs Janine keeps in the Hard Dock Cafe.

tash

edited to say thanks for clearing up the funnel allowance, I'll use it when I next need to rather than saving it for when it may really matter, because it doesn't really matter ever - it's all about having fun!
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe